2018 NFL & College Football Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
    Miami went back to their old color scheme. Jags new uniforms are even more basic than originally rumored. I liked the slashes on the pants of the rumored version. These are fine though. They fixed those helmets.
    At least they changed those godawful helmets.

Comment

• Goddamn it. Forgot to save the comment pre-edit when the site inevitably coughs a hairball over a hyphen or apostrophe.
      ~

Comment

• Saw a crazy dumb rumor about the Browns using both picks on QBs. As fun as that would be, it's highly unlikely.
        sigpic

Comment

Saw a crazy dumb rumor about the Browns using both picks on QBs. As fun as that would be, it's highly unlikely.
          I'm hesitant to believe any rumors around this time. Much less ones that make absolutely no sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post

At least they changed those godawful helmets.
            I think University of Maryland may have the worst hats I've ever seen. I don't even know what they're supposed to be.
            Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post

I think University of Maryland may have the worst hats I've ever seen. I don't even know what they're supposed to be.
              The weird Maryland flag things?
              sigpic

Comment

• Ian Rapoport‏Verified account @RapSheet1h1 hour ago

The Ravens are signing Saints WR Willie Snead to a 2-year offer sheet worth $10.4M, source said. Saints have 5 days to match...and would take Baltimore out of the running for Dez Bryant.
                ------
                ~

Comment

• Stupid NFL needs to stop having the Lions and Packers play the last game of the year. Not looking forward to the Lions going to Lambeau for that.
                  http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

• Originally posted by kirmie View Post
                    Stupid NFL needs to stop having the Lions and Packers play the last game of the year. Not looking forward to the Lions going to Lambeau for that.
                    I'm just surprised Pittsburgh doesn't have the annual pointless scrimmage against the Browns week 17 again. They get Cincy instead.
                    sigpic

Comment

The weird Maryland flag things?
                      Gonna go with yes here, cuz why not? No clue what they are. It's like they're three different helmets all at the same time. Just fugly and confusing. Kinda like my prom date.
                      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post
                        Ian Rapoport‏Verified account @RapSheet1h1 hour ago

The Ravens are signing Saints WR Willie Snead to a 2-year offer sheet worth $10.4M, source said. Saints have 5 days to match...and would take Baltimore out of the running for Dez Bryant.
                        ------
                        ~
                        Is there really any running for Dez Bryant? I feel like he's gonna be sorely disappointed in the market, or lack there of, for his services.
                        Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post

Is there really any running for Dez Bryant? I feel like he's gonna be sorely disappointed in the market, or lack there of, for his services.
                          The Ravens are the only ones I've seen him linked to. So not looking good for him. I'm glad we're not chasing him, don't need that noise.
                          ~

Comment

• He's gonna find out the hard way that he's not worth a bunch of money. I expect a one year deal from somebody.
                            sigpic

Comment

He's gonna find out the hard way that he's not worth a bunch of money. I expect a one year deal from somebody.
                              Once he was a great receiver, but his legs seem to be gone and he doesn't win nearly as many 50-50 balls as he did. Some of that is Dak v Romo, but some is Dez, too.
                              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Trent Richardson
                                Matt Kalil
                                Mo Claiborne
                                Justin Blackmon
                                Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X