No announcement yet.

2018 NFL & College Football Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In college Josh Jackson had a ton of ints, he also turned down tackles like he was Deion Sanders. He's a zone guy, so that should factor into who drafts him.
    Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post
      Thanks for the kind words, people. Amazingly enough, Theda came back home. The dreaded final trip to the vet can wait another day.

From a few years back: "Yes, this is Theda."

March+2013+h+032.jpg
      ~
      Very glad to hear you got good news, man. Very glad.
      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• TY, Castiron!

P.S. Re: Lamar, I think taking him at the end of the 1st round is good value. He made a mistake not hiring an agent to get him though the combine deal, else he would haave gone higher.
        ~

Comment

• Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post
          TY, Castiron!

P.S. Re: Lamar, I think taking him at the end of the 1st round is good value. He made a mistake not hiring an agent to get him though the combine deal, else he would haave gone higher.
          ~
          Of course.

I just don't think he'll ever be a viable QB at all. It might be worth the gamble in the 3rd or 4th but otherwise it gets a big thumbs down from me.
          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Anybody else have some favorite players left on the board, team specific or otherwise? Some of mine, in no particular order:

- Derrius Guice
            - Connor Williams
            - Courtland Sutton
            - Will Hernandez
            - Donte Jackson
            - Mo Hurst
            - Harrison Phillips
            Last edited by Castiron; 04-27-2018, 04:30 PM.
            Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post
              Anybody else have some favorite players left on the board, team specific or otherwise? Some of mine, in no particular order:

- Derrius Guice
              - Connor Williams
              - Courtland Sutton
              - Will Hernandez
              - Donte Jackson
              - Mo Hurst
              - Harrison Phillips
              Well, the top players on my board are Hernandez, Sutton, Gisecki, Kerryon Johnson, and Josh Jackson. Hard not to like Hernandez, dude is a beast. But of course, I'm very interested to see where John Kelly and Khalil McKenzie go, since one of them could sneak into the third. Not to mention THE sleeper of the draft Oren Burks. Trevon Young too. Really liked him in a couple of games, but no consistency.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post

Well, the top players on my board are Hernandez, Sutton, Gisecki, Kerryon Johnson, and Josh Jackson. Hard not to like Hernandez, dude is a beast. But of course, I'm very interested to see where John Kelly and Khalil McKenzie go, since one of them could sneak into the third. Not to mention THE sleeper of the draft Oren Burks. Trevon Young too. Really liked him in a couple of games, but no consistency.
                No idea who McKenzie is. Little help?
                Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post

No idea who McKenzie is. Little help?
                  DT (or 3-4 DE) from Tennessee. 5 star recruit, but came out a year earlier than he should have. Also Reggie McKenzie's son, so there's a good chance he ends up in Oakland.
                  As a prospect, he's not got the numbers or the tape to be worth an early pick, but he's definitely ascending and has ridiculous physical tools. I would be thrilled if the Titans managed to get him.

You're probably having trouble finding stuff about him because I spelled his name wrong. Kahlil McKenzie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                    You're probably having trouble finding stuff about him because I spelled his name wrong. Kahlil McKenzie.
                    Hahaha. Sounds like Trenton Thompson minus the injuries.
                    Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Here. We. Go.
                      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• We're back in bloochat.com/walterfootball if anyone's interested.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Oh, and Witten is retiring. Dallas to Dallas?
                          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Hernandez/Williams to the Giants, right?
                            Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Yup. Could see that coming a mile away. Getty loves him some hog mollies.
                              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Smith is a powerful, powerful man.

Bucs should draft Guice and thank sweet baby Jesus he was still there.
                                Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X