2018 NFL & College Football Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post
    Oh yeah. I forgot about him. Shame he hasn't bounced back from that knee yet.
    Yeah, he'll give a team some solid OT play this year, I think. ACLs can take a year for a big man to recover from.
    sigpic

Comment

• Adam CaplanVerified account‏@caplannfl 4h4 hours ago

#Redskins OLB Junior Galette is back on a 1-year deal worth $800k ($775 base salary, $25k workout bonus).
      -------
      SUPERB
      OWL
      BEACHES!
      ~
      Last edited by ifthethunderdontgetya; 02-25-2017, 11:21 AM.

Comment

• Sometimes the Rotoworld blurbs are just dumb as ****.

49ers FS Eric Reid (torn biceps) said he is almost back to full health.

Earlier this month, Reid said he "would be practicing" if the 49ers had a game. Reid has struggled since a promising rookie season, and San Francisco is reportedly "contemplating" moving CB Jimmie Ward to his free safety spot. The 49ers are in no position to cut a promising player, but Reid clearly has plenty to prove entering the final year of his rookie deal.
        1. Rotoworld is apparently not aware that most teams play with two safeties on the field.
        2. San Fran reportedly wants to play a Seattle type defense, which means Reid would be responsible for covering tight ends and playing in the box, where he should be at his best.
        3. Their other safety option is 32-year-old Antoine Bethea, and they can save nearly $6 million by cutting him in the final year of his contract.

Such a dumb, lazy writeup.
        Originally posted by jepg
        I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
        Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
          Sometimes the Rotoworld blurbs are just dumb as ****.

1. Rotoworld is apparently not aware that most teams play with two safeties on the field.
          2. San Fran reportedly wants to play a Seattle type defense, which means Reid would be responsible for covering tight ends and playing in the box, where he should be at his best.
          3. Their other safety option is 32-year-old Antoine Bethea, and they can save nearly $6 million by cutting him in the final year of his contract.

Such a dumb, lazy writeup.
          They're owned by NBC what do you expect.
          Annoyer of Everyone, and I'm not sorry about it.

Owner of the Portland Horned Owls.

Lord Of the Mentally Retarded

Long May MD4L homer Florida players

May Rags always be drunk.

Defense wins championships, Murderers win at everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xmadraven View Post

They're owned by NBC what do you expect.
            The ability to look at Spotrac and a basic understanding of a standard NFL defense.

Blue is right

Comment

• Takkarist McKinley to have shoulder surgery after the combine, and will miss 5-6 months.
              sigpic

Comment

• New York Jets release Nick Mangold. That means three of their five starting offensive linemen from last season will not be with the team next year. Don't know how they plan on replacing any of those players.

Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
                  Takkarist McKinley to have shoulder surgery after the combine, and will miss 5-6 months.
                  That's unfortunate. I like Takk. Might be limited in the combine.

Originally posted by Blue View Post
                  New York Jets release Nick Mangold. That means three of their five starting offensive linemen from last season will not be with the team next year. Don't know how they plan on replacing any of those players.
                  I wonder if he has anything left in the tank. I know the Browns are doing a whole youth and vigor movement, but Mangold is a hell of a lot better than Cam Erving.

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post

Yeah, he'll give a team some solid OT play this year, I think. ACLs can take a year for a big man to recover from.
                    Very true. He was one of my two or three favorite Steelers. I think he might be a sneaky good signing for a team like the Giants or Vikings.
                    Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Mangold to the Ravens pls

It's unleash the dragon time yall

Comment

• Originally posted by RoflDogs View Post
                        Mangold to the Ravens pls
                        Jeremy Zuttah is better than an aging C who can't stay healthy and probably cheaper.
                        Annoyer of Everyone, and I'm not sorry about it.

Owner of the Portland Horned Owls.

Lord Of the Mentally Retarded

Long May MD4L homer Florida players

May Rags always be drunk.

Defense wins championships, Murderers win at everything.

Comment

• Matt Elam busted on drug possession for a lot of weed and some oxycodone.

Comment

• Smart move by a free agent, eh?
                            ~

Comment

• Originally posted by Xmadraven View Post

Jeremy Zuttah is better than an aging C who can't stay healthy and probably cheaper.
                              That sounds a lot like Zuttah other than the cheap part.
                              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• OU's qb Baker Mayfield was arrested Sat. morning in Arkansas for public intox.,disorderly conduct,fleeing,and resisting arrest.Nice job,genius,you just torpedoed the rest of your college career,and damaged your pro career,if you had one.Stoops will either suspend him for his final year,or just flat out dismiss him from the program.If he suspends,he could at least show up for pro day in 2018,doubtful for 2017.Pretty sure he missed the 2017 deadline for declaring for the draft.He could go supplemental,but that rarely works out well.He may get dismissed from the program,which means he likely goes to an FCS school to play his last year,and prep for 2018.I can't see him sticking around OU.People will line up to punch him out for hurting the team.Thank goodness he wasn't drinking and driving,or he might've killed someone.Either way,thanks for hurting the team,jerk.Get help.

Comment

Working...
                                X