2018 NFL & College Football Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post
    I found Infinity Wars online for free. Neat.
    Annnnnd the first 90 minutes blew.
    Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Yeah Florida is weird, man. Seems like the strangest stories come from there.

I loved Infinity War! There are a lot of movies out right now. I heard Solo is actually decent, but nobody went to see it. The new Jurassic World is out, and I think the new Ant Man is coming out, too.
      ​​​​​​
      ​​​​​​
      sigpic

Comment

Must be something in the water.
        That's just the sulfur.

Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
        Yeah Florida is weird, man. Seems like the strangest stories come from there.

I loved Infinity War! There are a lot of movies out right now. I heard Solo is actually decent, but nobody went to see it. The new Jurassic World is out, and I think the new Ant Man is coming out, too.
        ​​​​​​
        ​​​​​​
        I liked Infinity War as well. I've heard good things about Solo, but I also heard good things about Last Jedi, and it was a huge stinking pile of garbage which may have ruined Star Wars for me.

Jurassic World is pretty meh. Less action than the first one, and it stands up to scrutiny even less than its predecessor. Seriously, every single character makes only mind-numbingly retarded decisions. Even the dinosaurs' actions don't make sense. Put it near the back of your list IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post

That's just the sulfur.

I liked Infinity War as well. I've heard good things about Solo, but I also heard good things about Last Jedi, and it was a huge stinking pile of garbage which may have ruined Star Wars for me.

Jurassic World is pretty meh. Less action than the first one, and it stands up to scrutiny even less than its predecessor. Seriously, every single character makes only mind-numbingly retarded decisions. Even the dinosaurs' actions don't make sense. Put it near the back of your list IMO.
          I liked the Last Jedi when I first saw it but the more I reflect on it the more holes I find. It may require a rewatch at some point.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
            Yeah Florida is weird, man. Seems like the strangest stories come from there.

​​​​​​
            ​​​​​​
            I think it's the show "I almost got away with it" that uses 90% of cases from Florida.

Infinity War has problems for me as a movie. As a stand alone it just isn't satisfying. Maybe as a part 1 of 2 with the next Avengers it will be fine, but that's a long time to wait for a payoff. This film basically:

-established Thanos as unbeatable

-was a roll call of heroes

-protected the Hulk from the heroes "ultimate" defeat by not having him there, so you know HE"S going to be the difference in the next film

-gave us an unbelievable ending when we already know Spidey and GotG have another movie scheduled and Panther did such good box office that it's almost guaranteed he has another as well

An entire movie of the heroes getting stomped on doesn't do it for me, nor does CGI make up for all those issues I mentioned. If it worked for y'all, I'm glad you enjoyed it. I found it to be meh.
            Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Hunter gets 5 yr extension from the Vikes. Kid is developing into a beast. Geaux Tigers!
              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Janoris Jenkins' brother was charged with killing the guy in his house.
                sigpic

Comment

• Well, it was nice not having fascism. We had a good run.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                    Well, it was nice not having fascism. We had a good run.
                    Started way before people think it did. When Bill C. turned the Dems into Wall Street's other party. Trump is just the logical conclusion.

R.I.P. U.S.A.
                    ~

Comment

Janoris Jenkins' brother was charged with killing the guy in his house.
                      Saw that. Gonna be a difficult time for JJ I'd imagine.
                      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Our political climate is hot garbage on both sides. And will probably stay that way as long as there's a two party system.
                        sigpic

Comment

Saw that. Gonna be a difficult time for JJ I'd imagine.
                          His attorneys recommended that he stay in Florida and remain out of this picture. Probably for the best.
                          sigpic

Comment

His attorneys recommended that he stay in Florida and remain out of this picture. Probably for the best.
                            Huh. If it were my sibling I'd be hip deep in whatever is going on. Then again, I don't know his relationship with his brother or how they lived their lives.
                            Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Huh. If it were my sibling I'd be hip deep in whatever is going on. Then again, I don't know his relationship with his brother or how they lived their lives.
                              Didn't he get the "character issues" label when he was drafted? He may want to see what's going on, but could he do it without getting himself in trouble? There may be a good reason he's been told to stay away. I'm sure it is a difficult situation either way.
                              sigpic

Comment

Our political climate is hot garbage on both sides. And will probably stay that way as long as there's a two party system.
                                Yeah. Dems have still not figured out the difference between their collective ass and a hole in the ground, and the other side is literal ****ing fascism.

Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post

Which, for the record, is something I've only said to clients when they'll be arrested otherwise.

Comment

Working...
                                X