2018 NFL & College Football Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post
    Saints trade for Teddy Bridgewater. Oh, Vikings homers gonna be sooooo mad. hee
    That's smart. Teddy's a good QB, and gets to be 100% healthy and ready by the time Brees retires.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post

The OSU coach that got Urban Meyer in hot water. It's funny, as Herman was the one throwing shade at OSU for this.
      Herman is every bit as slimy as Urban, and I'm glad he's not our coach.
      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwinsgames View Post
        Also let me remind everybody Jake Browning is the best quarterback in college football right now. So why is no one mocking him in the first 2 rounds
        Because it's August. Mocks can't be taken seriously until Feb/March at best. As far as Browning goes, I'll have to watch.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwinsgames View Post
          Also let me remind everybody Jake Browning is the best quarterback in college football right now. So why is no one mocking him in the first 2 rounds
          Not exactly a high bar considering.
          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Kendricks released.
            Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Would Oak accept a Bell + for Mack? because if it was a 2nd round pick, I'd do that in a heartbeat.
              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Elvis Dumervil hangs 'em up.
                ~

Comment

• In other news, the Survivor contest is up again. I have Saints at home versus the Bucs penciled in for now.
                  ~

Comment

Would Oak accept a Bell + for Mack? because if it was a 2nd round pick, I'd do that in a heartbeat.
                    Value seems good, just not sure how interested Oakland would be in another RB. Bell and Lynch would be a hell of a tandem though.
                    http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

• Gronks gonna lay Ramsey out next time they play
                      Prospect Busts coming soon

Comment

• Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post
                        In other news, the Survivor contest is up again. I have Saints at home versus the Bucs penciled in for now.
                        ~
                        Seems like a slam-dunk to me. Picking a good home team playing at home vs. a bad team with a backup QB. That's who I went with, too.

Also happy to see this forum isn't just spam anymore.

Comment

Would Oak accept a Bell + for Mack? because if it was a 2nd round pick, I'd do that in a heartbeat.
                          The main barrier to that is that Mack is going to want 22+ million per year. I haven't looked at the future cap implications on this team, but that's a huge hit to take for any player, even a super star like Mack. And yeah, I'd rather have Mack at 22 than Bell at 17, that goes without saying. He and TJ coming off the edge with Heyward and Tuitt in the middle would be a nightmare to handle. Would probably make that ugly ILB situation a little better too.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Terps View Post
                            Seems like a slam-dunk to me. Picking a good home team playing at home vs. a bad team with a backup QB. That's who I went with, too.

Also happy to see this forum isn't just spam anymore.
                            We're trying. The spambots aren't as bad as they were and a few members have made re-appearances.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post

The main barrier to that is that Mack is going to want 22+ million per year. I haven't looked at the future cap implications on this team, but that's a huge hit to take for any player, even a super star like Mack. And yeah, I'd rather have Mack at 22 than Bell at 17, that goes without saying. He and TJ coming off the edge with Heyward and Tuitt in the middle would be a nightmare to handle. Would probably make that ugly ILB situation a little better too.
                              It's the Steelers. They can always work cap voodoo was my thinking. Plus, Ben's contract is coming to an end in a few years, so that could help with moving money around.
                              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

It's the Steelers. They can always work cap voodoo was my thinking. Plus, Ben's contract is coming to an end in a few years, so that could help with moving money around.
                                They are good at that. They have already restructured Vance Macdonald.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X