No announcement yet.

2018 NFL & College Football Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last night Cleveland 19 reported a Sexual Assault claim against "a top draft prospect" and today TMZ is saying it's Gareon Conley. The report is weird as hell, though.

She claims he met her in an elevator and asked her to a foursome with a friend, but she declined, but said she would watch. Then she went to his room, watched the others having sex, then he took her pants off her and raped her, before kicking her out of the room.

Conley is denying it, of course, but this just seems weird.

Comment

• Ravens are rumored to be interested in Takk, and that seems like the typical mediocre Ozzie 1st round pick.

ugh just pick corey davis please

It's unleash the dragon time yall

Comment

• What air raid QBs have been successful outside or Derek Carr?
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post

I don't see how one of them doesn't got to the Titans at 18.
          I gave the Titans OJ Howard at 5, so I thought they'd need a CB at 18. Anyways, I should probably put Williams somewhere around 14 and bump each CB down a rung. Putting Charles Harris in the top 16 made everything trickier for me.
          ~

Comment

• So the Steelers are super into Kizer. I'm not sure how to feel about that.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
              So the Steelers are super into Kizer. I'm not sure how to feel about that.
              If you are racist then you hate it.
              WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
              Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

What air raid QBs have been successful outside or Derek Carr?
                I take it back. While there hasn't been a good QB from a strict Air Raid guy (I think Bradford's the best one), most spread offenses heavily feature air raid concepts to the point where it's misguided to say that "air raid qbs are never successful"

If you take the swath of QBs and their various system, you could argue that the success rate of QBs from all different types of offenses are low

Top 15 QBs in AV since 2008

1. Matt Ryan - Pro Style
                2. Cam Newton - Power Spread
                3. Joe Flacco - Air Raid
                4. Russell Wilson - Pro Style
                5. Matthew Stafford - Pro Style
                6. Andy Dalton - Air Raid
                7. Andrew Luck - Pro Style
                8. Ryan Tannehill - Pro Style
                9. Colin Kaepernick - Run Spread
                10. Sam Bradford - Air Raid
                11. Josh Freeman - Bill Snyder Spread
                12. Robert Griffin - Art Briles Spread
                13. Mark Sanchez - Spread
                14. Kirk Cousins - Pro Style
                15. Derek Carr - Air Raid

I.e. a mixed bag
                Last edited by RoflDogs; 04-25-2017, 03:26 PM.

It's unleash the dragon time yall

Comment

• I thought Dalton entered the draft before the Air Raid made it to TCU?

Comment

So the Steelers are super into Kizer. I'm not sure how to feel about that.
                    This would make me happy, but they'll never do it.
                    Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by RoflDogs View Post

lol plenty of Air Raid QBs have been successful

Trubisky comes from an Air Raid based system too
                      Looks like somebody has no idea what the difference is between the spread and the Air Raid.

Originally posted by RoflDogs View Post

I take it back. While there hasn't been a good QB from a strict Air Raid guy (I think Bradford's the best one), most spread offenses heavily feature air raid concepts to the point where it's misguided to say that "air raid qbs are never successful"
                      When you wrote this, did it ever occur to you how stupid it is to claim that people can't say Air Raid QBs aren't successful in the same sentence where you admit that there are no good NFL QBs who came from an Air Raid system.
                      Last edited by Blue; 04-25-2017, 05:05 PM.
                      Originally posted by jepg
                      I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                      Blue is right

Comment

• Goddammit Conley. Now the Titans are gonna draft Awuzie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                          Goddammit Conley. Now the Titans are gonna draft Awuzie.
                          I had Conley going to the Iggles. Now I can just give them Mike Williams and fix that issue. But yeah, even best case for Conley (working girl working a scam) isn't good. And the facts might be be much worse.

P.S. Daniel I have you guys picking Adoree' Jackson right now, because I think he's going to be very good. (In fact I won't cry if the Redskins take him.) Do you like Awuzie more?
                          ~

Comment

• Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post

I had Conley going to the Iggles. Now I can just give them Mike Williams and fix that issue. But yeah, even best case for Conley (working girl working a scam) isn't good. And the facts might be be much worse.

P.S. Daniel I have you guys picking Adoree' Jackson right now, because I think he's going to be very good. (In fact I won't cry if the Redskins take him.) Do you like Awuzie more?
                            ~
                            Weird situation. Why did she go back to his room at 3 am if she didn't want to hook up?

Regardless, it's going to be tough to get a conviction with Conley's friends backing up his version of events and no reliable third-party witnesses.
                            I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                            Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post

Weird situation. Why did she go back to his room at 3 am if she didn't want to hook up?

Regardless, it's going to be tough to get a conviction with Conley's friends backing up his version of events and no reliable third-party witnesses.
                              Oh I agree. Just to clarify what I meant: best case seems to be a working girl went with Conley for a 4-way and backed out or some other isht. Worst case is what she said. But still, best case is, "damn Conley, you are a dumbazz!"
                              ~

Comment

• Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post

~
                                Nah, I hate Awuzie. It looks like a case I would love to have, but this close to the draft, it's going to make him slide.
                                I wouldn't mind Adoree Jackson at 18 at all. I really like Jackson, but I don't think he's the kind of corner that the Titans like.

Comment

Working...
                                X