Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 NFL & College Football Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
    Conner definitely has no more issues in the passing game. How's Saquan? Anyone watching?
    I've hardly noticed him. It's been passing and penalties for the Giants offense. Barkley has 8 rushes for 12 yards.No catches.
    ~

    Comment


    • Glad I took the Lions and not the Saints for Survivor right now
      http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

      Comment


      • The Steelers would be doing a lot better if Ben didn't look bad. 3 INTs. One wasn't his fault, as James had alligator arms. The others were a forced pass and miscommunication. Maybe run the ball a bit more? Everyone else looks good.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • Originally posted by kirmie View Post
          Glad I took the Lions and not the Saints for Survivor right now
          Oops, I forgot all about that. Was trying to figure out how the Bucs got their last score, it was a Justin Evans scoop and return that hasn't shown up in the box score I'm watching.

          SHOULDA TOOK THE RAVENS I GUESS.
          ~

          Comment


          • So has Deshaun Watson locked up the MVP yet? No? He sucks so far? I'm shocked!

            Also, Vrabel makes bad decisions.

            Comment


            • Steelers getting dumb again. They get too emotional on D and the mistakes pile up. Settle your asses down.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • Td!
                sigpic

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                  So has Deshaun Watson locked up the MVP yet? No? He sucks so far? I'm shocked!

                  Also, Vrabel makes bad decisions.
                  I'm still trying to figure out why Jimmy G has the contract he does.
                  http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

                  Comment


                  • more Shoulda Taken The Ravens news: Peterman may have the record for worst NFL start by a QB ever. Who coulda seen that coming?

                    4-15, 25 yards, an interception, and a lost fumble.
                    ~

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post
                      more Shoulda Taken The Ravens news: Peterman may have the record for worst NFL start by a QB ever. Who coulda seen that coming?

                      4-15, 25 yards, an interception, and a lost fumble.
                      ~
                      I have no idea what they were thinking. Landry Jones is on the market if they are interested.
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • Conner again! Leveon who?
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by kirmie View Post

                          I'm still trying to figure out why Jimmy G has the contract he does.
                          You gotta understand, they are Superbowl contenders now. Jimmy G automatically covers all holes.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • Jarvis Landry was a good pickup for Cleveland.
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • Another TD by Ryan *FANTASY KING* Fitzpatrick.
                              ~

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post
                                Another TD by Ryan *FANTASY KING* Fitzpatrick.
                                ~
                                And the Fitzmagic cycle continues to spin.
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X