No announcement yet.

2018 NFL & College Football Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK, wtf just happened with the Browns? At a wake so I couldn't see/hear the end and Gamecast says they ran the ball for -1 yard while in FG range on 1st down with 36 seconds and that was the last play.
    http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

• Originally posted by Vbsiena View Post
      You win the turnover battle 6-1 including turnovers within the opponents redzone and the best you can do is a tie?! Hahah Cleveland.

Also I'm kinda bitter because Cleveland covered and I'm still not convinced they were the right side. Walt was lucky.
      Walt was convinced that the Steelers defense would ass their way through the game. Instead the defense looked good and Ben was ass. This was one of his worst games.

​​​​​
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by kirmie View Post
        OK, wtf just happened with the Browns? At a wake so I couldn't see/hear the end and Gamecast says they ran the ball for -1 yard while in FG range on 1st down with 36 seconds and that was the last play.
        The Browns had a great chance to win the game but the FG was blocked.
        ~

Comment

• Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post
          Chris Thompson looks fully recovered from the broken leg. So we got that going.
          Also Alex Smith looks good. And Adrian Peterson. And CB Quinton Dunbar. And they have no answer for Chris Thompson. (So far, knocks on wood.)
          ~

Comment

• The Browns were +5 in takeaways today. Since the Browns returned to the NFL, teams with a turnover margin of +5 or better in a game are 132-4-1. The Browns are responsible for two of those losses and the tie.

Hahah garbage.
            WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
            Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

• Originally posted by Vbsiena View Post
              The Browns were +5 in takeaways today. Since the Browns returned to the NFL, teams with a turnover margin of +5 or better in a game are 132-4-1. The Browns are responsible for two of those losses and the tie.

Hahah garbage.
              OTOH, if not for James Conner being insanely good, the Steelers would have been blown out. Le'Veon Bell is cancelled.
              ~

Comment

OTOH, if not for James Conner being insanely good, the Steelers would have been blown out. Le'Veon Bell is cancelled.
                ~
                Honestly even the defense looked decent, though they still can't seem to figure out running QBs. This ones on Ben.
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post

Honestly even the defense looked decent, though they still can't seem to figure out running QBs. This ones on Ben.
                  Oh I agree. But Ben stinking on the road in bad weather when he should just try to play it smart is nothing unexpected, right?
                  ~

Comment

Oh I agree. But Ben stinking on the road in bad weather when he should just try to play it smart is nothing unexpected, right?
                    ~
                    Not this bad, though. It was one of the worst showings I've seen out of him
                    sigpic

Comment

• Titans-Dolphins has been going for six hours now, and we're not through the third quarter yet.

Short version: Vrabel makes bad calls, offense isn't on the same page yet, run defense is terrible, and HOLY **** INJURIES.

Comment

• The one person who picked the Redskins on the road in Survivor is still alive. Unlike me.

Also to reiterate: lots of Redskins offense players did great in this game (e.g. the line. on both sides for that matter). The Cardinals mostly avoided Josh Norman and tried to pick on Quinton Dunbar. Dunbar kicked behind.
                        ~

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
                          Wow a tie. Huh. Ben was awful.
                          I can't believe I forgot to record the game!
                          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                            Titans-Dolphins has been going for six hours now, and we're not through the third quarter yet.

Short version: Vrabel makes bad calls, offense isn't on the same page yet, run defense is terrible, and HOLY **** INJURIES.
                            How bad is Lewan?
                            Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post

How bad is Lewan?
                              No news yet, but with all these delays he hasn't returned. Mariota hurt his elbow, and sat out a few plays, then came in and threw two interceptions, so they pulled him back out.
                              Adoree Jackson went back in, seems alright.
                              So, the Titans have both starting tackles out, the QB out, the No. 2 and 3 pass rushers out, and now Delanie Walker out.
                              This is like bad end of the season level injuries.

At least this will make the contract negotiations with Mariota a lot easier.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post

No news yet, but with all these delays he hasn't returned. Mariota hurt his elbow, and sat out a few plays, then came in and threw two interceptions, so they pulled him back out.
                                Adoree Jackson went back in, seems alright.
                                So, the Titans have both starting tackles out, the QB out, the No. 2 and 3 pass rushers out, and now Delanie Walker out.
                                This is like bad end of the season level injuries.

At least this will make the contract negotiations with Mariota a lot easier.
                                Just checked. Lewan has a concussion.
                                Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X