2018 NFL & College Football Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post

I can't believe I forgot to record the game!
    Recap: 6 turnovers, Ben involved in 5. Other one was a Conner fumble. Beyond that, Conner was great, running with power and catching the football. Ben has to be better though. Miscommunication and bad ball placement from a veteran QB aren't good signs. Steelers did well defensivly, actually tackling and looking good in coverage. Watt was a madman. QB runs are still an issue though.

The Browns offense didn't get going until the 4th quarter. Tyrod can move though, and is a tough SOB. They will have a good defense this year with a healthy Myles Garrett being a nightmare for lots of teams. Ward got 2 picks and may be a terror as well.

Overall, a sloppy, rainy affair. Entertaining but frustrating to watch a 38 year old QB play like he's never seen rain before.
    sigpic

Comment

• Rodgers is hurt again.
      sigpic

Comment

• Mack is insane. He's in the back field every play, leading to Smith getting a sack on his first play. Mack just got a pick 6 too. These Bears may be nuts.
        sigpic

Comment

• I called Rogers getting hurt first game
          Prospect Busts coming soon

Comment

• I slept through the Bears game, so I'm watching it on dvr. Now that I've seen Rodgers get hurt, I feel I can go back to sleep.
            Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Okay, that was a great strip sack.
              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• And a pick 6???

Suck it, Gruden.
                Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• I can't believe the Pack came back.
                  sigpic

Comment

• JFC Bears.
                    ~

Comment

• I want the Bucs to trade a 3rd to Chicago for Howard.
                      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Btw, for the draft nerds SE Louisiana has a legit pass rusher. Long name that I don't remember, but the kid has potential.
                        Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• You know, the Titans losing all their good players for several weeks is probably a good thing. They'll lose a lot of games, get a high pick in a class that's stacked with DLine and Pass Rushers, and have a better chance to negotiate a not-the-highest-paid-player-in-the-league contract with Mariota.
                          Meanwhile, I will mourn the loss of Leonard Fournette to my fantasy roster.

Also, I like how Walt claims to have had the Bills picking first in his 2019 mocks for months but always goes out of his way to say that the order is generated randomly. So, good job picking the worst team random number generator!

Comment

• Screw the Raiders for sending Mack to the NFCN.

Originally posted by Vbsiena View Post
                            The Browns were +5 in takeaways today. Since the Browns returned to the NFL, teams with a turnover margin of +5 or better in a game are 132-4-1. The Browns are responsible for two of those losses and the tie.

Hahah garbage.
                            Best starting record for the Browns since... 2004.

I saw somebody do some stat extrapolating for giggles and it got me to thinking, is it possible for the Browns to make the playoffs if they go 0-0-16? It obviously won't happen, but I think it's technically possible to make the playoffs without winning a single game.
                            http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

• Originally posted by kirmie View Post
                              Screw the Raiders for sending Mack to the NFCN.

Best starting record for the Browns since... 2004.

I saw somebody do some stat extrapolating for giggles and it got me to thinking, is it possible for the Browns to make the playoffs if they go 0-0-16? It obviously won't happen, but I think it's technically possible to make the playoffs without winning a single game.
                              Win percentage would still be zero, though.
                              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Hey Daniel,

Any tips for getting out of jury duty? My town court issued me a summons and I have no interest.
                                WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                                Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Working...
                                X