2018 NFL & College Football Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post

The announcers were saying x team really needs to get to the QB, and I was left wondering what they were supposed to do when they got there. Just terrible.
    McCoy actually apologized. Just couldn't stop. They need full time refs and a standardized way of calling things. It won't get better until then.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post

McCoy actually apologized. Just couldn't stop. They need full time refs and a standardized way of calling things. It won't get better until then.
      I don't understand the full time refs thing. They just need to change the rules imo.
      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

I'm curious to see if Jameis can turn it around. If they get good QB play with some very young developing pieces they could turn into something. Still some holes though.
        I think the right side of their Oline needs work, they could use a better back, and they need to run more to take the weight off Jameis. What holes do you see?
        Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

I think the right side of their Oline needs work, they could use a better back, and they need to run more to take the weight off Jameis. What holes do you see?
          RB/OL, some in the back 7. I'm not crazy about th le coaching there either but that's a different story.
          sigpic

Comment

RB/OL, some in the back 7. I'm not crazy about th le coaching there either but that's a different story.
            Coaching is def questionable judging from their off coverage and over-reliance on the pass. They've got three young guys in the secondary so I think that will come along with time. Don't think you'll find two better LBs than Alexander and David, though.
            Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Aren't the refs full time during the season? That is the impression I am under.
              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Aren't the refs full time during the season? That is the impression I am under.
                I thought they did their jobs during the week, then were refs when needed. Regardless the system in broken though.
                sigpic

Comment

• Heard Chris Conte is headed to IR. The stiff arm was too much.
                  sigpic

Comment

I thought they did their jobs during the week, then were refs when needed. Regardless the system in broken though.
                    Well that would be utterly ridiculous.
                    Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Evan Engram out of his walking boot.
                      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Everson Griffen still in the hospital for evaluation.

I hope the best for him, and kind of wish amateurs would quit assuming the problem is CTE with zero information.
                        Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• 49ers working out Landry Jones.
                          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Everson Griffen still in the hospital for evaluation.

I hope the best for him, and kind of wish amateurs would quit assuming the problem is CTE with zero information.
                            Didn't he have some issues back in the day? Or am I confusing him with someone else?

Sadly for the Niners, Jones is probably a better option than Beathard.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Oh lawd, why did somebody make Cris freaking Carter a play by play guy?
                              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Didn't he have some issues back in the day? Or am I confusing him with someone else?

Sadly for the Niners, Jones is probably a better option than Beathard.
                                I think he had legal issues at USC, thus being drafted in the 4th round. His track record suggests that those were in fact the mythical youthful indiscretions.

Landry seems like a good dude. I hope he does well.
                                Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X