2018 NFL & College Football Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post

Inconsistent. His season numbers aren't bad, but they've come in bunches against some bad team or another and then he disappears.
    ~
    Sacks come in bunches sometimes. Would you say he's been capable/competent?
    Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• PSU/OSU today. Probably decides the Big 10.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
        PSU/OSU today. Probably decides the Big 10.
        What time, and who other than McSorley should I be watching on PSU?
        Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post

What time, and who other than McSorley should I be watching on PSU?
          7:30. As for draftable players, look here: https://bwi.rivals.com/news/up-next-...fl-draft-class
          sigpic

Comment

7:30. As for draftable players, look here: https://bwi.rivals.com/news/up-next-...fl-draft-class
            So its going to be a team effort then? Nobody you say "Get the ball to x" or "We really need y to get a sack"?

Also, any good early games anybody is watching?
            Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post

So its going to be a team effort then? Nobody you say "Get the ball to x" or "We really need y to get a sack"?

Also, any good early games anybody is watching?
              Whole team will have to play lights out; OSU is tough. McSorley will have to do his thing, Sanders will need to get his yards, and the defense will have to do enough. You need a complete game like that to slow a juggernaut down. OSU overlooks games but probably not this one on the road in primetime.
              sigpic

Comment

• As far as afternoon games, I'm finding Army's triple option oddly hypnotic.
                sigpic

Comment

• So Kelly Bryant left, Trevor Lawrence has been taken to the locker room for a concussion evaluation, and Clemson is losing to Syracuse.
                  ~

Comment

So Kelly Bryant left, Trevor Lawrence has been taken to the locker room for a concussion evaluation, and Clemson is losing to Syracuse.
                    ~
                    Well. That's like the one situation Clemson wanted to avoid. Also, is it just me or is Cuse not half bad?
                    sigpic

Comment

Well. That's like the one situation Clemson wanted to avoid. Also, is it just me or is Cuse not half bad?
                      I think Siena is a fan. I don't follow college football closely enough to have a valid opinion. I mostly get really interested in draft season, and then read up on what smarter people have written.
                      ~

Comment

• Damn. Clemson completed a first down pass on 4th and 6 near midfield, and proceeded to run over Syracuse for the winning score with less than a minute left.
                        ~

Comment

As far as afternoon games, I'm finding Army's triple option oddly hypnotic.
                          Triple option is so much fun.
                          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Gave Clem a hell of a game, and have been pretty good this year.
                            Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

I think Siena is a fan. I don't follow college football closely enough to have a valid opinion. I mostly get really interested in draft season, and then read up on what smarter people have written.
                              ~
                              It's ALWAYS draft season!
                              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Pretty good game with Temple - BC going right now.
                                Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X