Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Castiron
    replied
    I didn't know the 49ers landed Kwon Alexander.

Leave a comment:

• Vbsiena
    replied
    Sorry bro. CJ is really good.

Leave a comment:

• whatdoyouwant711
    replied
    Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post

Some nice defensive FA pieces are gonna lead to an offensive draft, I'm guessing?
    Actually, no, it's looking mostly like DL and DB are in play at 58. I'm sure they wanna add another pass catcher at some point and they still need a backup for Zeke, but the offense's depth is pretty solid across the board. On defense they're gonna get ravaged by free agency in the next two years. Every starter besides LVE and virtually every backup is due to hit UFA by 2021.
    Last edited by whatdoyouwant711; 03-29-2019, 11:50 AM.

Leave a comment:

• steelers_pens_fan
    replied
    Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
    Also, I don't hate my team right now. Cobb! Iloka! Quinn! We're alive.

Seriously, I am so glad we actually got semi-aggressive this year as opposed to just maintaining the draft-and-retain status quo. They can't be totally ignorant to the close game regression trend. I think they know this it's now or never for the Clapper and his guys.
    Some nice defensive FA pieces are gonna lead to an offensive draft, I'm guessing?

Leave a comment:

• whatdoyouwant711
    replied
    Also, I don't hate my team right now. Cobb! Iloka! Quinn! We're alive.

Seriously, I am so glad we actually got semi-aggressive this year as opposed to just maintaining the draft-and-retain status quo. They can't be totally ignorant to the close game regression trend. I think they know this it's now or never for the Clapper and his guys.

And Daniel I like what your team did too. Siena, if you're in here, **** your team for driving up Jaylon's price. Seriously, we really did not need that

Leave a comment:

• whatdoyouwant711
    replied
    Originally posted by Castiron View Post
    Anybody else find the pickups by the Packers interesting?
    Yeah, I kinda think Preston is a much better player than Zadarius, so that's strange.

Leave a comment:

• whatdoyouwant711
    replied
    I thought you guys were dead

Leave a comment:

• steelers_pens_fan
    replied
    Originally posted by Daniel View Post
    Also, holy **** Rashan Gary and Montez Sweat.
    And then Sweat gets a heart condition.

We're back by the way.

Leave a comment:

• steelers_pens_fan
    replied

Where do the Steelers go in the first round? Offense or D?
    Depends on how the board shakes down. They apparently love Devin Bush. White probably won't be available.

We should probably let the other guys know that this place survived somehow. I felt for sure it was dead.
    Last edited by steelers_pens_fan; 03-28-2019, 03:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Castiron
    replied

Finally going all in with Rodgers.
    Where do the Steelers go in the first round? Offense or D?

Leave a comment:

• steelers_pens_fan
    replied
    Finally going all in with Rodgers.

Leave a comment:

• Castiron
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Castiron
    replied

ILB or special Dime LB. Who knows with this defense.

My thing with the G-Men is this: Are they tanking or not? They sign OBJ last year only to trade him, then take Saquan despite having no blocking nor QB. Did they really think they could compete with a broken Eli with terrible blocking? Now they let some defenders go and seem to be embracing the tank. Which is fine, but why draft Barkley and extend OBJ? Just a terrible lack of foresight. The haul was nice though. They have to get a QB though. I mean, there is no other way to do this.
    Must have gotten tired of OBJ and his foolishness. Certainly gave him a chance.

Maybe Rosen for their 2nd rounder?

Leave a comment:

• steelers_pens_fan
    replied

So they gonna play Barron at LB?

What did you think about my boy Gettleman unloading OBJ? Pretty nice haul imo.
    ILB or special Dime LB. Who knows with this defense.

My thing with the G-Men is this: Are they tanking or not? They sign OBJ last year only to trade him, then take Saquan despite having no blocking nor QB. Did they really think they could compete with a broken Eli with terrible blocking? Now they let some defenders go and seem to be embracing the tank. Which is fine, but why draft Barkley and extend OBJ? Just a terrible lack of foresight. The haul was nice though. They have to get a QB though. I mean, there is no other way to do this.

Leave a comment:

• Castiron
    replied

Steven Nelson at CB, and Mark Barron and Donte Moncreif on the cheap.
    So they gonna play Barron at LB?

What did you think about my boy Gettleman unloading OBJ? Pretty nice haul imo.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X