2018 NFL & College Football Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
    Apparently the refs missed a delay of game penalty on the Chiefs game winning drive. I knew we should have been skeptical.of Andy Reid's clock management!
    The refs screwed the Browns over, too. I had the Browns and I feel personally attacked. Is there an internet lawyer on here?
    ~

Comment

• Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post

The refs screwed the Browns over, too. I had the Browns and I feel personally attacked. Is there an internet lawyer on here?
      ~
      Ask Daniel. Though the NFL probably has like, 40 Daniels at their disposal.
      sigpic

Comment

Apparently it came up in negotiations that the Steelers would be willing to use the transition tag on Bell next year. I'm rooting for the team to suck at this point so everyone gets fired before that happens. Stop doing this to yourselves Steelers. Trade him this year or let him walk the next. Bell is not getting you to the super bowl. Not unless he can play LB, CB, and S as well. It's just petty as hell and a matter of ego at this point.
        If they did use that tag and somebody signed him, wouldn't they get better compensation?

It's an idea worth considering imo.
        Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Apparently the refs missed a delay of game penalty on the Chiefs game winning drive. I knew we should have been skeptical.of Andy Reid's clock management!
          Still better than the Karan Higdon holding call against Michigan when Higdon got a fake and was then tackled while Shea ran for a big gain. I haven't seen any other player on that play that had a hold at all either.
          http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

• My problem with Mahomes is he wins too much.
            Can you spare a septim?

Comment

• Originally posted by kirmie View Post

Still better than the Karan Higdon holding call against Michigan when Higdon got a fake and was then tackled while Shea ran for a big gain. I haven't seen any other player on that play that had a hold at all either.
              Wow.

Just wow.
              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post

If they did use that tag and somebody signed him, wouldn't they get better compensation?

It's an idea worth considering imo.
                I believe it's 2 first rounders. That would be awesome, but waaay too far fetched. I'd rather have this situation over, take the comp pick or a traded pick/player, and rebuild.
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Centurion View Post
                  My problem with Mahomes is he wins too much.
                  Yeah. You have to have at least a little suspense, right?
                  sigpic

Comment

• Man, good to see a few people still around here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
                      Man, good to see a few people still around here.
                      On a scale of 1 to Romo, how finished is Aaron Rodgers
                      CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

I believe it's 2 first rounders. That would be awesome, but waaay too far fetched. I'd rather have this situation over, take the comp pick or a traded pick/player, and rebuild.
                        That is too high. I can't imagine anybody would go for that.

Trading Bell would be ideal, but I suspect this will drag until at least this offseason.
                        Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Yeah. You have to have at least a little suspense, right?
                          Exactly.

Btw, I want to go find every ̶A̶l̶e̶x̶ ̶S̶m̶i̶t̶h̶ Chiefs fan who cried when Smith was traded and light them on fire.
                          Can you spare a septim?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
                            Man, good to see a few people still around here.
                            W.B.! Weird how the Eagles won the Superbowl while we lost the Iggles fans. And now the Browns have a QB and some solid defensive players, but no Brownies left.
                            ~

Comment

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post

On a scale of 1 to Romo, how finished is Aaron Rodgers
                              He will be fine.

Comment

• Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post

W.B.! Weird how the Eagles won the Superbowl while we lost the Iggles fans. And now the Browns have a QB and some solid defensive players, but no Brownies left.
                                ~
                                Well, all of us that do BDL went to another forum. We've even had PSU and McNulty pop in over there.

Comment

Working...
                                X