2018 NFL & College Football Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post

Not even trying to sign Allen Robinson may have been a mistake. Otherwise I don't know what they really could've done. I love(d) Ridley but have always felt he's more of a high end #2. DJ Moore and Courtland Sutton kind of stink IYAM.

In fairness to Charlie, he probably wrote that before yesterday's game, and I would've expressed similar sentiments coming off that gross loss to Houston.

But he's full of shit and overvaluing his own opinion if he thinks Vander Esch makes it anywhere close to 50. Tennessee or Pittsburgh would've grabbed him in a heartbeat.
    Pittsburgh would have grabbed either LVE or Evans for sure. Instead they reached for Edmunds, who while he hasn't looked dreadful is still very raw.
    sigpic

Comment

what a cocky SOB

"I mocked a player who is good in the second round and he's a DROY favorite now so the team that took him is dumb. Also Calvin Ridley would be just as good anywhere and not just opposite Julio Jones."
      You realize these guys don't care about being good at all. They just troll post now. It's a shame really. Charlie used to be pretty good.
      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by kirmie View Post
        I wanted to point out that Texas, who lost to Maryland, is now in the top 10 of both the AP and coaches poll. Ahead of a team that hasn't lost since 2016. That's just weird.

Northwestern is currently 10-1 in their last 11 B1G games. Which is also weird.

Still not as weird as the fact that a player was so scared of getting a flag that he let Brady go and then Brady ran in for a TD. Everything about that is just wrong.
        Yep. I could go on a long rant about it, but I'll just say Yep instead.
        Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post

Scape goat.
          Absolutely. They've had a **** roster for I don't know how long and they're firing somebody other than Licht? Gtfo.
          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

But he's full of shit and overvaluing his own opinion if he thinks Vander Esch makes it anywhere close to 50. Tennessee or Pittsburgh would've grabbed him in a heartbeat.
            Fo sho.
            Rashaan Evans sucks at tackling.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post

Fo sho.
              Rashaan Evans sucks at tackling.
              Stubby lil t-rex arms.
              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• These announcers are horrible.
                Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post
                  These announcers are horrible.
                  I think I said this last week, but I miss Mike Tirico. It never mattered who was in there with him. Didn't CBS or Fox sign him and effectively waste him on something else?

I'm also wondering how long the NFL is locked into having MNF on ESPN. With the network falling off the map, I have to wonder if they would look elsewhere.
                  sigpic

Comment

• It was a hit on ARod that caused these idiotic roughing calls, and what do you know? ARod is hurt again anyways. Almost like you should defend your QB with more than just a rulebook, right?

Though I haven't heard of any calls like that this week.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Tua is an unfair advantage for Alabama. The one time they may have some defensive liabilities, they have a stud QB to cover themselves.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Is Godgers actually going to lose to CJ Beathard at home? Stay tuned, Bat Fans!
                        ~

Comment

• Oh well.
                          ~

Comment

• After watching Heroes of World Class on youtube, I think Fritz Von Erich may be the worst non-molester father ever.
                            Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Nick Bosa not returning to OSU, will prepare for NFL career. Dude is a first round pick for sure.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
                                Nick Bosa not returning to OSU, will prepare for NFL career. Dude is a first round pick for sure.
                                I love everything about this post.
                                http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

Working...
                                X