No announcement yet.

2018 NFL & College Football Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bilial Powell done for the year, possibly for good with a neck injury.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by kirmie View Post

A pass rusher. The Lions are getting sacks this year due to coverage in their more disciplined attack. None of the guys are a real pass rushing threat from the outside other than Ansah, who has only played 16 snaps all year.

After that RG will get interesting because TJ Lang's contract is up. Safety with Glover Quinn coming up. Slot WR with Tate coming up.
      Ah, yes. After Bosa I have no ideaa who that would be this year.
      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Lions cut Sylvester Williams.
        Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post

Ah, yes. After Bosa I have no ideaa who that would be this year.
          I could totally see the Lions taking Chase Winovich to help the pass rush. He sets the edge well to help on run defense, great motor, and he should be an improvement in pass rushing speed. Probably won't be a double digit sack guy, but they won't have to take him off the field.
          http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

• Man, that Carlos Hyde trade last week really messed with the fantasy team I barely pay attention to at my work (it's free and I'd feel bad if I crushed them like I did the first year). I had Fournette and Hyde to start the year so I picked up Yeldon to cover Fournette being hurt. Now I have 3 Jax RBs. I also have Antonio Brown and JuJu. Kind of curious if I can win a game using only WRs from the Steelers and only RBs from Jax.
            http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

Man, that Carlos Hyde trade last week really messed with the fantasy team I barely pay attention to at my work (it's free and I'd feel bad if I crushed them like I did the first year). I had Fournette and Hyde to start the year so I picked up Yeldon to cover Fournette being hurt. Now I have 3 Jax RBs. I also have Antonio Brown and JuJu. Kind of curious if I can win a game using only WRs from the Steelers and only RBs from Jax.
              I had the exact same RB situation in one of my leagues. Luckily I also had Kerryon Johnson and Todd Gurley, so it's been a nonissue.
              My receivers, on the other hand, are pretty much all of the inconsistent as hell guys that like to score 10+ only when I bench them.

Comment

• It's weird, I have a decent stable of RBs but not much at WR beyond AB and Mike Williams. Usually its the other way around.
                sigpic

Comment

Now I have 3 Jax RBs.
                  *** sad face emoji ***
                  ~

Comment

• Is there anybody on the Dolphins you'd want on your team other than Laramey Tunsil?
                    Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Gtech playing WVU tonight. Get to watch the flexbone and WR prospect David SIlls in the same game.
                      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post
                        Is there anybody on the Dolphins you'd want on your team other than Laramey Tunsil?
                        Minkah and Xavien Howard
                        CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Nice throw, Assweiler.
                          ~

Comment

• As much as I want that to be a TD, Assweiler's hand was going forward.
                            ~

Comment

• I love the FB dive.
                              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• So, I tune into an NFL game and the announcers are debating an idiotic call on the field thanks to an over-complicated rule. What else is new.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X