Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 NFL & College Football Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Norman shouldn't be covering OBJ at all except with safety help. Unfortunately, our best CB Quinton Dunbar is out.
    ~

    Comment


    • Nice tackle there by the Browns OT.
      Flinchy McTapQwik

      Lol

      Comment


      • Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post
        Norman shouldn't be covering OBJ at all except with safety help. Unfortunately, our best CB Quinton Dunbar is out.
        ~
        I bet Norman can get that twink to through a fit and get a few PFs.
        Flinchy McTapQwik

        Lol

        Comment


        • A.P. with his first TD pass since 2013.
          ~

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Castiron View Post

            I bet Norman can get that twink to through a fit and get a few PFs.
            We're playing Greg Stroman, pick 241. Not quite Mr. Irrelevant, but close. Good thing Eli is such a paste eater.
            ~

            Comment


            • Man, the Giants are bad.
              Flinchy McTapQwik

              Lol

              Comment


              • Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post

                We're playing Greg Stroman, pick 241. Not quite Mr. Irrelevant, but close. Good thing Eli is such a paste eater.
                Saved by the paste eater.
                ~

                Comment


                • Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post

                  Saved by the paste eater.
                  ~
                  That was on OBGay, not Eli.
                  Flinchy McTapQwik

                  Lol

                  Comment


                  • Things I've gotten way wrong, first half edition: Panthers kicking Ravens butt. Seahawks kicking Lions butt.

                    P.S. Might as well add scrubbing Joe Mixon and Tyler Boyd out of my fantasy lineups. I had them in so many last week, I finally puked them out at the last second this week. Even though their prices were good. Screw you, GAMBLOR!
                    ~

                    Comment


                    • Car-Balt is a beating.
                      Flinchy McTapQwik

                      Lol

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Castiron View Post
                        Car-Balt is a beating.
                        Yup. I don't get it. I thought the Ravens D would crush Cam and friends.
                        ~

                        Comment


                        • The Payne!
                          ~

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post

                            Yup. I don't get it. I thought the Ravens D would crush Cam and friends.
                            ~
                            Same. The NFL is wacky I guess.
                            Flinchy McTapQwik

                            Lol

                            Comment


                            • James Conner did James Conner stuff.

                              More Fitzmagic?
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Castiron View Post

                                Same. The NFL is wacky I guess.
                                Did somebody say WACKY?...FITZMAGIC IS BACK! (at least he got them to O.T.)
                                ~

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X