Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 NFL & College Football Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I hope the NFL decides that Bell never being active after not showing up means the year doesn't count and the Steelers can tag him again for the same price. Dude would lose his mind.
    http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

    Comment


    • Originally posted by kirmie View Post
      I hope the NFL decides that Bell never being active after not showing up means the year doesn't count and the Steelers can tag him again for the same price. Dude would lose his mind.
      Wouldn't that cost them another chunk of cap space, tho?
      ~

      Comment


      • Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post

        Wouldn't that cost them another chunk of cap space, tho?
        ~
        Yeah. They are getting the cap space back with him not playing, but if he doesn't suit up for 6 games he doesn't accrue a year. I'd rather keep the cap space than do this dance again, especially with Conner playing so well.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • Man there are some great games this weekend
          CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

          Comment


          • Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
            Man there are some great games this weekend
            Sarcasm or true?
            Flinchy McTapQwik

            Lol

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Castiron View Post

              Sarcasm or true?
              Srsly

              Rams-Saints, Steelers-Ravens, Seahawks-Chargers, and Patriots-Packers (!!!) is quite a slate

              Pretty meh otherwise, Detroit-Minny is usually fun though. I'm just psyched for Rodgers v. Brady.
              CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

              Comment


              • Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post

                Srsly

                Rams-Saints, Steelers-Ravens, Seahawks-Chargers, and Patriots-Packers (!!!) is quite a slate

                Pretty meh otherwise, Detroit-Minny is usually fun though. I'm just psyched for Rodgers v. Brady.
                I'm kinda interested in tonights game tbh.
                Flinchy McTapQwik

                Lol

                Comment


                • James Conner offensive player of the month. w00t
                  Flinchy McTapQwik

                  Lol

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Castiron View Post

                    I'm kinda interested in tonights game tbh.
                    I'm only interested in tonight for GAMBLOR porpoises.
                    ~

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post

                      I'm only interested in tonight for GAMBLOR porpoises.
                      ~
                      Stud FB for San Fran is my interest. Plus Deforest Buckner is a stud and I wanna see those two O-lines.
                      Flinchy McTapQwik

                      Lol

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Castiron View Post

                        Stud FB for San Fran is my interest. Plus Deforest Buckner is a stud and I wanna see those two O-lines.
                        Kyle Juszczyk is definitely NFL ALL-NAME.
                        ~

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post

                          Kyle Juszczyk is definitely NFL ALL-NAME.
                          ~
                          I wasn't about to try and spell that name.
                          Flinchy McTapQwik

                          Lol

                          Comment


                          • Tonight's matchup looks horrifying. I may tune in anyways if I'm bored.

                            Landry Jones signed by Jacksonville. Championship.
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
                              Tonight's matchup looks horrifying. I may tune in anyways if I'm bored.

                              Landry Jones signed by Jacksonville. Championship.
                              Jax seems to be falling apart. We'll see how the rest of the season goes.
                              Flinchy McTapQwik

                              Lol

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Castiron View Post

                                Jax seems to be falling apart. We'll see how the rest of the season goes.
                                They lost Fournette which took the sting out of the rushing attack. That puts more weight on Bortles, who absolutely cannot handle it. As far as the defense goes, not sure.
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X