2018 NFL & College Football Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
    The Redskins are super banged up, the Eagles are banged up and underachieving, and the Giants...yeah.
    I wonder what the Redskins do this offseason. QB in the 1st? Some other position? They have a pretty solid team overall, and I'll be curious to see what moves they decide to make.
    Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post

I wonder what the Redskins do this offseason. QB in the 1st? Some other position? They have a pretty solid team overall, and I'll be curious to see what moves they decide to make.
      It's a damn shame about Smith. They could have been in the thick of it with him.
      sigpic

Comment

• Man, the Iron Bowl just had to be at the same time as UT-Vandy, didn't it?
        At least I'll still get to watch Michigan somehow blow it against OSU.

Also, if they don't let in UCF this year, the system is bull****.

Comment

Cowboys won three in a row.

Might they sneak up and win that division?
          I really hope they blow it
          CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post

I really hope they blow it
            Why???????
            Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
              Man, the Iron Bowl just had to be at the same time as UT-Vandy, didn't it?

**** UCF.
              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                Man, the Iron Bowl just had to be at the same time as UT-Vandy, didn't it?

The system is and always has been bull****. I still say an 8 team playoff would be the best.

Didn't their QB get Theismanned as well?
                sigpic

Comment

The system is and always has been bull****. I still say an 8 team playoff would be the best.

Didn't their QB get Theismanned as well?
                  I still like the four team playoff, but the reason I do is that I somewhat liked the idea of every game mattering in college ball. This year, assuming the unbeatens stay unbeaten, you have four unbeaten teams. You can put them in and not have to use metrics that are no more accurate than a coin flip to determine which 1 loss team goes in over an unbeaten in the last two years small school.

If Oklahoma, or Georgia, or Michigan is mad that UCF gets in over them, then tough titties. Win your games. In the BCS era, losing a game eliminated you from the NC most of the time. This is no different, in my eyes. It's not the NFL, and I don't want it to be.

As for their QB, I didn't see. I stopped really watching the game pretty early on when they started whooping South Florida.

Comment

Why???????
                    Because going 9-7 and getting blown out by SEA/CAR at home will ensure 6 year mega-contracts for Garrett and Prescott and continued irrelevance.

Comment

Because going 9-7 and getting blown out by SEA/CAR at home will ensure 6 year mega-contracts for Garrett and Prescott and continued irrelevance.
                      And 7-9 means what?
                      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• I'm thinking it's going to take a hard bottoming out to get rid of Garrett. The East is up for grabs though. Tons of injuries and a bit of underachieving. Next year I expect Philly and Washington to be back as long as Washington has stability at QB.
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm thinking it's going to take a hard bottoming out to get rid of Garrett. The East is up for grabs though. Tons of injuries and a bit of underachieving. Next year I expect Philly and Washington to be back as long as Washington has stability at QB.
                          Yeah, I think Jerruh is in on Garrett.

Idk about Wash, just because I think Smith could be done now.
                          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

And 7-9 means what?
                            I actually do think Garrett would be fired in that scenario. At minimum Linehan would be

Comment

I actually do think Garrett would be fired in that scenario. At minimum Linehan would be
                              It takes a lot for Jerruh to admit a mistake though. Unless Sean Payton were available. Which he won't be.
                              sigpic

Comment

It takes a lot for Jerruh to admit a mistake though. Unless Sean Payton were available. Which he won't be.
                                They're more attached to Dak than Garrett though. If Prescott's play stalls out/regresses again in the last five weeks, they'll get him new coaches.
                                Last edited by whatdoyouwant711; 11-24-2018, 01:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X