2018 NFL & College Football Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kirmie View Post
    Reuben Foster to the Skins. So many jokes being made all over the place.
    Really bad jokes, too. Ugh.
    Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Paul Johnson of GA Tech to retire. Wonder if they keep the triple option.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
        Paul Johnson of GA Tech to retire. Wonder if they keep the triple option.
        I certainly hope so! Would be a travesty if they didn't.
        Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Paul Johnson of GA Tech to retire. Wonder if they keep the triple option.
          They've been doing the triple option for so long. I think it's finally time to move on. Lets see that quadruple option based offense already! I won't be satisfied with the number of options until I start seeing pulling guards taking hand offs at least once a game.
          http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

They've been doing the triple option for so long. I think it's finally time to move on. Lets see that quadruple option based offense already! I won't be satisfied with the number of options until I start seeing pulling guards taking hand offs at least once a game.
            That would be awesome! I am surprised there hasn't been a 2 RB option with a WR on a jet and a QB option. Probably takes too long to set that up.

If they do move on they would have to give the next guy time to rebuild the roster. That offense requires some different skill sets. Either that, or just hire Navy's coach again.
            sigpic

Comment

• Jags haven't won a game since picking up Ereck Flowers.

Coincidence?
              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post
                Jags haven't won a game since picking up Ereck Flowers.

Coincidence?
                Lol

Despite being a physical team, I've never really been impressed with their line outside of Linder.
                sigpic

Comment

• Funny thing: the Colts were favored by 3 at home over the Jags in week 10,and they won by 3. So now the Colts are favored by 4 in Jacksonville? Does this make sense?
                  ~

Comment

• Wow. I just realized that Matt Cassel has a chance to have a longer NFL career than both Matt Leinart and Carson Palmer, the two QBs he was a backup to for his entire college career. That's nuts. Obviously he has already blown Leinart out of the water. If he is on a team next year he will have tied Palmer's 15 years.

Comment

Wow. I just realized that Matt Cassel has a chance to have a longer NFL career than both Matt Leinart and Carson Palmer, the two QBs he was a backup to for his entire college career. That's nuts. Obviously he has already blown Leinart out of the water. If he is on a team next year he will have tied Palmer's 15 years.
                      That's kind of hilarious.
                      sigpic

Comment

• How bout dem Cowboys!
                        Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post
                          Funny thing: the Colts were favored by 3 at home over the Jags in week 10,and they won by 3. So now the Colts are favored by 4 in Jacksonville? Does this make sense?
                          ~
                          Jags have fallen apart. They're an absolute mess.
                          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post

Jags have fallen apart. They're an absolute mess.
                            Well they better turn it around! I'm facing Luck, Mack, Hilton, and Ebron this week in fantasy. I have no idea how one team ended up with essentially the entire Colts offense, but I'm playing against it.

Comment

• Kareem Hunt released after pulling a Ray Rice. Wow.
                              sigpic

Comment

Kareem Hunt released after pulling a Ray Rice. Wow.
                                Indeed. I guess I should expect us to pick him up, since there's nothing left to lose on the reputation front at this point.
                                ~

Comment

Working...
                                X