2018 NFL & College Football Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kirmie View Post
    Stephen A. Smith has gotten so bad that I may actually start to like him.
    Not possible for me. Nope.
    Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• My guess is Chiefs win, but not confident enough to lay the 3 1/2 points in PickEm.
      ~

Comment

• Mahomes is absolutely insane. I figured he'd be good, but not this good.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
          Mahomes is absolutely insane. I figured he'd be good, but not this good.
          Guess I should have laid the 3 1/2.
          ~

Comment

• Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post

Guess I should have laid the 3 1/2.
            ~
            Shame the Chargers don't have Gordon tonight. Plus, Allen is dinged.
            Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Well, starting Rivers and Keenan Allen seems to have been a mistake.

Comment

• Rivers done did it! Maybe the Chiefs should have thought about covering Williams. Looking at you in particular, Scandrick.
                I had Keenan Allen in a few lineups, too. DOH. Zero. Wiped out the huge game I got from Damien Williams, for almost no salary.
                ~

Comment

• I love how Dallas found two perfectly viable starters at C and DT off the Titans scrap heap

Sorry Daniel
                  CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• OBJ out this week.

Great job Rivers!
                    Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Tomlin blames the X-ray machine for being old causing him to not put Ben back in, gave a lame excuse about clock management again, and has no answers about the run game. Despite running the ball earlier this year. Even Rocky Bleier tossed some heat at him.

Here I thought this team finally got over itself after a 6 game won streak. Nope. "Let's do that old **** that doesn't work!"

I kinda hope they miss the playoffs at this point. Just to hopefully put heat on this coaching staff. Maybe make more changes?
                      Does Ben play this weekend?
                      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                        Well, starting Rivers and Keenan Allen seems to have been a mistake.
                        Giants or Titans this weekend?
                        Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post

Does Ben play this weekend?
                          Yeah, of course. Conner may not though. Not that they are going to run anyways.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
                            I love how Dallas found two perfectly viable starters at C and DT off the Titans scrap heap

Sorry Daniel
                            Yep. Antwaun was decent. In their rookie seasons, I remember he beat out Austin Johnson in the depth chart because he was just playing better.
                            I honestly don't remember Looney. I didn't even know who you were talking about at first, but good for yall that he's working out.

Yall got any scrap heap tight ends you can throw our way?

Originally posted by Castiron View Post

Giants or Titans this weekend?
                            If the Titans can't beat the Giants when they are on a long week, controlling their own destiny, playing well against the run, and when the Giants are lacking OBJ, they deserve to lose.
                            So I'm picking the Giants, is what I'm saying. Either I'm right, or the Titans win. I'll get something out of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post

Yep. Antwaun was decent. In their rookie seasons, I remember he beat out Austin Johnson in the depth chart because he was just playing better.
                              I honestly don't remember Looney. I didn't even know who you were talking about at first, but good for yall that he's working out.

Yall got any scrap heap tight ends you can throw our way?

If the Titans can't beat the Giants when they are on a long week, controlling their own destiny, playing well against the run, and when the Giants are lacking OBJ, they deserve to lose.
                              So I'm picking the Giants, is what I'm saying. Either I'm right, or the Titans win. I'll get something out of it.
                              Lol.
                              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Yeah, of course. Conner may not though. Not that they are going to run anyways.
                                What's with Conner? Concussion protocol?
                                Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X