2018 NFL & College Football Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post

What's with Conner? Concussion protocol?
    Ankle. A sprain of some kind, they aren't revealing much.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post

Ankle. A sprain of some kind, they aren't revealing much.
      Do the Steelers make the playoffs this year? They've got NO next, which should make for what? A five game losing streak?
      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Do the Steelers make the playoffs this year? They've got NO next, which should make for what? A five game losing streak?
        Welp, they are 1/2 game ahead of Baltimore, who is currently riding a high from an offense that the league hasn't had time to figure out yet. They will probably lose this week and next, then beat up a weakened Bengals team to go 8-7-1. If they win the division, they will be one and done as they get flattened by KC or LA. Lose the division, and they have issues: they lose a tiebreaker and have a worse record than the AFCW 2nd place, and have a loss to Denver as well. Their conference record isn't great. So they could realistically miss.

​​​​​​Just did the playoff machine: if the Steelers lose the next two it may eliminate them completely depending on what happens with Baltimore, Indy, and Tennessee.
        Last edited by steelers_pens_fan; 12-14-2018, 08:34 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
          Yall got any scrap heap tight ends you can throw our way?
          For sure. Rico is getting cut almost immediately as soon as we draft Fant or Wilson or whoever in Round 2
          CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post

For sure. Rico is getting cut almost immediately as soon as we draft Fant or Wilson or whoever in Round 2
            I really dislike Rico. He just isn't any good.
            Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• How bad are the Jets this year?
              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• ...no caps wtf NUKE!!!
                ~
                Last edited by ifthethunderdontgetya; 12-15-2018, 04:29 PM.

Comment

• This place still exists huh
                  A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                    This place still exists huh
                    Indeed. P.S. Did I say NUKE!!!! (in spite of all that holding even!!!)!!
                    ~

Comment

• Go Browns?
                      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Go Browns?
                        Chargers win by a point at Arrowhead? Browns win by a point at Mile High? DOGS AND CATS LIVING TOGETHER. (And me, 1 for 3 in PickEm so far.)
                        ~

Comment

• Danggit Walter! I wanted to put Jaylen Samuels in some lineups because it looks like Connor won't play again. And Samuels is only $2,320. But with over 30 minutes to go: "Player locked, game is already started."
                          ~
                          Last edited by ifthethunderdontgetya; 12-16-2018, 11:41 AM.

Comment

• I don't know why everybody isn't on here watching the scintillating Redskins-Jaguars 3-3 game.

P.S. Jeremy Sprinkle is kicking Ebron's butt in tight end fantasy. Sadly, I have Ebron is a couple lineups but no Sprinkle. I'm gonna have to root for Gronk now.
                            ~
                            Last edited by ifthethunderdontgetya; 12-16-2018, 02:35 PM.

Comment

• Steelers or Pats?
                              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Lose to the Broncos and Raiders, beat New England. Makes sense.

They saved their season here and probably some of their jobs.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X