2018 NFL & College Football Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
    Lose to the Broncos and Raiders, beat New England. Makes sense.

They saved their season here and probably some of their jobs.
    And possibly ruined the Ravens season.
    Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• And then there's the Redskins. I am currently in 3rd place, tied with one other jackoff in the gazillion-man DK Pick-Em. Imagine if I'd just homered my own team every week, instead of freaking out over our ridiculous amount of injuries.

P.S. You don't have to imagine, I'd be in front by 3 games.
      ~

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post

And possibly ruined the Ravens season.
        Good!

This Lamar Jackson stuff will be taken care of next year. The guy cannot throw at all.
        sigpic

Comment

• The Rams losing to Nick Foles would just about make this season perfect.
          ~

Comment

• I need a lot more Gurley yards if I'm not going to get embarrassed in fantasy playoffs.

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post

Good!

This Lamar Jackson stuff will be taken care of next year. The guy cannot throw at all.
              He really can't.
              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                I need a lot more Gurley yards if I'm not going to get embarrassed in fantasy playoffs.
                He delivered in the end. Would have been extra nice if he'd got 100 yards rushing or passing (DraftKings adds a 3 point bonus for those).

Speaking of DK: in spite of going a pedestrian 10 for 15 in Team Pickem, I gained 3 games on the season leader. In fact, I'm now tied for 3rd with one other person.

P.S. I got my own team wrong again. In fact, I think I'd be tied for 1st if I had just homered them every week instead of going all O.C.D. over the injuries and matchups.
                ~
                Last edited by ifthethunderdontgetya; 12-17-2018, 10:36 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post

He delivered in the end. Would have been extra nice if he'd got 100 yards rushing or passing (DraftKings adds a 3 point bonus for those).

Speaking of DK: in spite of going a pedestrian 10 for 15 in Team Pickem, I gained 3 games on the season leader. In fact, I'm now tied for 3rd with one other person.

P.S. I got my own team wrong again. In fact, I think I'd be tied for 1st if I had just homered them every week instead of going all O.C.D. over the injuries and matchups.
                  ~
                  Oh yeah. That extra TD probably kept me alive in both leagues. I'm fourth in one league, so it's whatever, but I'm first in my main league, and I'll be damned if I get eliminated in the first round by a 7-7 team.
                  Cam Newton has to come through for me tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post

Oh yeah. That extra TD probably kept me alive in both leagues. I'm fourth in one league, so it's whatever, but I'm first in my main league, and I'll be damned if I get eliminated in the first round by a 7-7 team.
                    Cam Newton has to come through for me tonight.
                    Saints are playing amazing (and totally un-Saints-like) defense lately. Good luck, Daniel!
                    ~

Comment

• C-Mac!
                      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• I can't believe this ridiculous game. Going to bed.

P.S. I lied. Way to shoot yourself in the foot on the 2 point conversion attempt, Breesus!
                        ~
                        Last edited by ifthethunderdontgetya; 12-17-2018, 09:40 PM.

Comment

• We're all in agreement that the fumble-out-of-the-back-of-the-end-zone touchback rule is good and should not be changed, yes?
                          CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
                            We're all in agreement that the fumble-out-of-the-back-of-the-end-zone touchback rule is good and should not be changed, yes?
                            It should be a field goal for the defense, imo. On a more serious note, who thought Brees and Cam would total zero TDs in this game?
                            ~

Comment

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
                              We're all in agreement that the fumble-out-of-the-back-of-the-end-zone touchback rule is good and should not be changed, yes?
                              No! I hate that stupid rule!
                              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post

It should be a field goal for the defense, imo. On a more serious note, who thought Brees and Cam would total zero TDs in this game?
                                ~
                                Not I. Pretty lousy game tbh.
                                Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X