This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post

It should be a field goal for the defense, imo. On a more serious note, who thought Brees and Cam would total zero TDs in this game?
    ~
    I heard it was one of the lowest scoring weeks of the season for everyone.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post

I heard it was one of the lowest scoring weeks of the season for everyone.
      I was projected to lose 110-116 in one league. I won 77-73.
      In my other league, my opponent put up 85 points of her projected 140.

It was a brutal fantasy weekend for pretty much everyone.

Comment

• It seems fitting that the game that finally knocks the Lions out of the playoff race involved something like 6 missing RBs, 4 missing WRs, missing OL, a botched XP, and Stafford bleeding from getting hit over and over but somehow not getting sacked once and having a QB rating over 100. I mean Don Muhlbach botched a snap for what may be the first time since he was a rookie and the Lions lost by 1. That's almost as weird as Dan Orlovsky running out of the back of the end zone untouched for a safety in a 2 point loss.

Originally posted by Daniel View Post

I was projected to lose 110-116 in one league. I won 77-73.
        In my other league, my opponent put up 85 points of her projected 140.

It was a brutal fantasy weekend for pretty much everyone.
        Yeah it was. I was predicted to have 130 and came away with a whopping 73. I had to double check that people actually played.
        http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

• Just lots of low scoring games. Except for the Vikings.
          sigpic

Comment

• Funny thing, I won all but one of my DK cash games. My strategy of paying up for RBs in RB1, RB2, and flex and going cheap on everybody else paid off, once again.

P.S. I should note I don't go cheap at QB. But since so many disappointed, my assorted choices of Brady, Goff, Roethlisberger, and even 6.92 DK fantasy points Drew Brees didn't hurt me.
            ~
            Last edited by ifthethunderdontgetya; 12-18-2018, 04:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post

No! I hate that stupid rule!
              IMO, if the offense is allowed to fumble the ball out of bounds with impunity for 99.99 yards of the field, the tradeoff should be that they cant do it in the end zone. I have no issue with it. I think DPI being a spot foul is worse.
              CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post

IMO, if the offense is allowed to fumble the ball out of bounds with impunity for 99.99 yards of the field, the tradeoff should be that they cant do it in the end zone. I have no issue with it. I think DPI being a spot foul is worse.
                This! I hate this rule. PI should be 15, max.
                sigpic

Comment

• Yeah, but you guys don't get it. The important thing is that there is always more points, to interest people who don't care about football.
                  ~

Comment

Yeah, but you guys don't get it. The important thing is that there is always more points, to interest people who don't care about football.
                    ~
                    If that worked, the Arena League would have been more successful. Same with CFL.
                    Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post

If that worked, the Arena League would have been more successful. Same with CFL.
                      It regularly blows my mind how bad the NFL is at business, despite making money hand over fist.

Comment

• Patriots WR Josh Gordon is facing another indefinite suspension for violating terms of his reinstatement under the substance abuse policy, per source. He announced today he's stepping away to address his mental health. - Tom Pelissero
                        ~

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post

It regularly blows my mind how bad the NFL is at business, despite making money hand over fist.
                          They don't have any direct competition and are too big to compete with directly at this point by any startup league. They pretty much have a monopoly.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Well, I think Gordon has officially chosen getting high over playing football.
                            http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

Patriots WR Josh Gordon is facing another indefinite suspension for violating terms of his reinstatement under the substance abuse policy, per source. He announced today he's stepping away to address his mental health. - Tom Pelissero
                              ~
                              I'm shocked!
                              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post

They can't help themselves it seems.
                                Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X