No announcement yet.

2018 NFL & College Football Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gordon is a mess. Hopefully he cleans himself up.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
      Gordon is a mess. Hopefully he cleans himself up.
      I suspect he has more problems than just weed.
      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• geaux tigers
        Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• How did everybody's school do on early signing? LSU had a grrreat day.

I feel like GB biggest needs this offseason are TE, OL, S, and OLB (gotta replace Clay Matthews). Anybody disagree and why?
          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Time for the injury-ravaged Redskins to take on the air-controlled Titans. Oy boy.
            ~

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post
              How did everybody's school do on early signing? LSU had a grrreat day.
              Tennessee jumped from 16 to 13 and picked up a five-star DT transfer from Michigan, so I'm satisfied.

Comment

• B.S. refs you turds.
                ~

Comment

• Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post
                  B.S. refs you turds.
                  ~
                  If it makes you feel better, the Titans have almost no chance against the Colts with both Mariota and Casey injured, so no playoffs anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post

If it makes you feel better, the Titans have almost no chance against the Colts with both Mariota and Casey injured, so no playoffs anyway.
                    I shoulda picked my team because this was the perfect let-down spot for the Titans. OTHO, I actually got the Titans right in Pickem** right.

And we're better off with a better draft pick. What an incredible season of injuries it's been.

** You just pick the winner, point spread doesn't matter.
                    ~

Comment

Tennessee jumped from 16 to 13 and picked up a five-star DT transfer from Michigan, so I'm satisfied.
                      We're in a recruiting war with Bama over in state 5* DT Ishmael Sopsher. We really need the help at DT because we cleaned up everywhere else. Fortunately we pulled a 4* DT out of the state of Utah somehow, so that will help if we lose out to the Gumps on Sopsher. Also, next years in state DL class is loaded suposedly. Overall, I'm pretty happy with our top 5 class (#4 composite I believe).
                      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post

We're in a recruiting war with Bama over in state 5* DT Ishmael Sopsher. We really need the help at DT because we cleaned up everywhere else. Fortunately we pulled a 4* DT out of the state of Utah somehow, so that will help if we lose out to the Gumps on Sopsher. Also, next years in state DL class is loaded suposedly. Overall, I'm pretty happy with our top 5 class (#4 composite I believe).
                        I feel like LSU has different recruiting expectations than UT, but yeah, their class is pretty beastly.
                        I am excited about the two five star tackles UT is expected to add.
                        Having a borderline five star athlete is good too.

Comment

I feel like LSU has different recruiting expectations than UT, but yeah, their class is pretty beastly.
                          I am excited about the two five star tackles UT is expected to add.
                          Having a borderline five star athlete is good too.
                          This is true, or at least should be. We have more stars per capita than almost any other state, and most schools don't have the kind of recruiting expectations that we do. Oddly, I feel like we get overlooked a lot in terms of national exposure.
                          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• PSU seems to have a good class, I guess? Not sure what to compare it to. They got a five star LB, which is a very Penn State thing.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Well here we are, season is almost over. *sniff*
                              I can't believe my team was looking so good, leading the division by two games...and then all of a sudden everybody got hurt. Even worse than last year. *swigs imaginary whisky bottle*
                              ~

Comment

• The Skins could have competed for sure. But almost everyone of significance got hurt. Apparently Jay Gruden's job is in danger? I haven't followed the team closely, but I hate the idea of a coach getting canned after an injury plagued year. That's out of their control, you know? Gotta feel for Alex Smith, too. The guy's career is probably done. Washington will need a new QB.

Apparently Vance Joseph is going to be gone, and Elway wants to poach Harbaugh from Baltimore. But the Ravens look like they want to keep Harbs around now. Adam Gase looks like he may be done, too.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X