Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I assume no one is surprised by Clemson-Notre Dame. Not a particularly interesting bowl season so far.

Bama-Oklahoma turned into a pretty good game for a stretch.

Comment

• Bama gonna win. Again.
      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Crazy that Bama and Clemson are just head and shoulders above everyone right now. But yeah, Bama's likely gonna win the natty.
        sigpic

Comment

• Guess I'll get a good look at Benny Snell on New year's.
          sigpic

Comment

• I picked all home teams except the Failcons in the early going.

Results so far: looking rather ugly.
            ~

Comment

• Effin Dallas. Let it be the first time and last time ever that I regret the Cowboys beating the Giants by one point.
              ~

Comment

• P.S. If the Steelers lose to the Bungals, shouldn't every single coach get fired?
                ~

Comment

• Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post
                  P.S. If the Steelers lose to the Bungals, shouldn't every single coach get fired?
                  ~
                  Yes.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Jags will retain their staff. Probably not Bortles.
                    sigpic

Comment

• One. Game. Back.
                      ~

Comment

• Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post
                        I was 8 games behind that jmcneil20 a few weeks ago. I made it all the way back to just one behind. Oh well, he's gonna get $10,000. And I'll find out what 2nd place is worth.
                        ~
                        Last edited by ifthethunderdontgetya; 12-30-2018, 07:51 PM.

Comment

• The refs really ****ed the Titans on that one.

Colts still would've won, but it still makes me irrationally mad.

Comment

• Ugh. The Lions dropped from the 5th to 8th pick by slaughtering the Packers at Lambo. How the hell did the Lions sweep the Packers, have a player rush for 100 yards twice, almost have a white pre-med student rush for 100, severely improve their run defense, and still end up with a top 10 pick? Either they're going to do well next year or be the most terrible thing ever.

Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
                            Crazy that Bama and Clemson are just head and shoulders above everyone right now. But yeah, Bama's likely gonna win the natty.
                            Momentum swung with a few injuries and it went downhill fast. Great job by some of the Florida DBs to cause the momentum to swing and keep it that way. Also, Michigan desperately needs to get some good OTs. Their RT, the one who also started vs tOSU due to an injury, looked really mediocre in pass protection.
                            http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

• Can't believe Marvin's finally out.

Garrett is now the longest tenured HC to have not advanced past the divisional round.
                              CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• The Raiders have hired Mike Mayock to be their next GM. - Schefter
                                ~

Comment

Working...
                                X