2018 NFL & College Football Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post

I don't remember what he said about Mahomes.
    Probably that he was big-armed-tall-QB-from-a-spread-system Number 29, and would flop as hard as the other 28.
    Because that's certainly what I thought.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post

Probably that he was big-armed-tall-QB-from-a-spread-system Number 29, and would flop as hard as the other 28.
      Because that's certainly what I thought.
      I figured he was probably the best out of that class, as they all were spread QBs if I remember correctly. I wasn't super high on any of them. I thought he was a late 1st round project. I didn't think he would be this good, this early.
      sigpic

Comment

• Betting on the Chargers to win out east in an early game with the temps below freezing: looking not so good right now.
        ~

Comment

• Dammit Patriots, go away.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
            Dammit Patriots, go away.
            what a sheet-show. how did I not see this coming.
            ~

Comment

• Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post

what a sheet-show. how did I not see this coming.
              ~
              Because we all wanted the opposite. But once again, this team shows that it's not dead until Brady and Bill leave. Which I hope is soon.
              sigpic

Comment

• That's a TD.

Or down at the one-ish, at least.
                ~

Comment

• Aww JFC. I guess that was holding, in a technical sense, on Peat. But compared to the stuff they let o.l. pull on Ryan Kerrigan (just for instance) all year, kind of weak sauce.
                  ~

Comment

• Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post
                    Aww JFC. I guess that was holding, in a technical sense, on Peat. But compared to the stuff they let o.l. pull on Ryan Kerrigan (just for instance) all year, kind of weak sauce.
                    ~
                    I hate holding calls on run plays, passing plays I'm more ok with.
                    Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Well, another SB I won't give a damn about. Blah.
                      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Holding is one of those weird calls that everyone seems to call differently. I've always figured if the OL hooked around the neck, drug his man to the ground, or blocked way out of the play, it was getting called. But these crews all do it differently.

My prediction of Saints v Chiefs at the start of the year is close to coming to fruition. As far as preference goes, anyone but the Pats.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Lol my team is keeping Linehan

kill me
                          CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
                            Lol my team is keeping Linehan

kill me
                            As someone else who has a team keeping moronic coaches, I feel your pain.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
                              Lol my team is keeping Linehan

kill me
                              That may not be the worst idea with the competition right now. I believe 4 teams don't have an OC, 4 other teams just hired one, and the Vikings technically have one but are looking at Kubiak. Arizona lost their supposed hire to 'Bama. If they don't have a good idea of who they want and confidence to land them it may be better to keep Scott. The man has more playoff wins with Dallas in 4 years than the Lions have in the last 60.
                              http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

• Originally posted by kirmie View Post

That may not be the worst idea with the competition right now. I believe 4 teams don't have an OC, 4 other teams just hired one, and the Vikings technically have one but are looking at Kubiak. Arizona lost their supposed hire to 'Bama. If they don't have a good idea of who they want and confidence to land them it may be better to keep Scott. The man has more playoff wins with Dallas in 4 years than the Lions have in the last 60.
                                The young, QB whispering OC is all the rage at the moment. And with all of the firings this year they are getting tougher to find.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X