Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post
    So nobody wants to talk draft yet?
    I'd ask which second round DT is best, but that's gonna be a hard question for the duration of the process I imagine, also I'm lying to myself if I think my team will draft a DT that high
    CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post

Steelers talked to LSU TE Moreau. Know anything about him?
      Solid all around player with excellent character. Likely a mid-rounder due to a lack of athleticism.
      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post

I'd ask which second round DT is best, but that's gonna be a hard question for the duration of the process I imagine, also I'm lying to myself if I think my team will draft a DT that high
        I'm expecting the defensive line rankings to be all over the map. Lots of quality out there. Which means the Titans will probably not address it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post

I'm expecting the defensive line rankings to be all over the map. Lots of quality out there. Which means the Titans will probably not address it.
          Which Clemson guy do you want? I like Wilkins myself.
          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

So nobody wants to talk draft yet?
            Don't got too much yet. For the Senior Bowl I've came away with a few things so far this week.

Hunter Renfrow needs to eat something and hit the weights. He's also got tiny hands.
            Charles Omenihu and Montez Sweat have ridiculous wingspans. Apparently Sweat has been using his length well in the practices.
            Jonathan Ledbetter looks like he'll be more productive as a pass rusher in the NFL than he was in college due to scheme related things.
            Oshane Ximines said he weighed low because he stopped eating Taco Bell 3 times a day.
            Western Illinois DT Khalen Saunders showed that he is all in for football by skipping the birth of his child for the first day of practice and weigh ins. He can also do a backflip.
            http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

Which Clemson guy do you want? I like Wilkins myself.
              Wilkins fo sho. Austin Bryant I'm not impressed with, Clelin Ferrell is aight, but he looks more like a classic 4-3 DE to me, so he's not a great scheme fit for the Titans.
              Dexter Lawrence sucks. Overstating it, but I don't think he's in the conversation for the first round IMO. I'd be happy with him at 52, I guess, but he's also not a great scheme fit.

Comment

• I need to get to scouting a bit. Can't wait for the combine.
                sigpic

Comment

Wilkins fo sho. Austin Bryant I'm not impressed with, Clelin Ferrell is aight, but he looks more like a classic 4-3 DE to me, so he's not a great scheme fit for the Titans.
                  Dexter Lawrence sucks. Overstating it, but I don't think he's in the conversation for the first round IMO. I'd be happy with him at 52, I guess, but he's also not a great scheme fit.
                  I don't think Lawrence sniffs the first round. Why wouldn't he be a good NT for the Titans though?
                  Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Yeah Wilkins is by far my favorite of the Clemson DLs. Im sure Ferrell gets drafted over him, but, whatever

One guy I kinda like Daylon Mack, but people are saying he might cost us 59, which is rich for me

Comment

I don't think Lawrence sniffs the first round. Why wouldn't he be a good NT for the Titans though?
                      He'd be fine as a NT, but I think we're pretty set there. Bennie Logan hardly played because Austin Johnson was doing great. But since Orakpo retired and Derrick Morgan is a free agent who only had a sack and a half last season, we're gonna be thin at OLB even with a high draft pick. It'll just be Landry, a rookie, Correa, and Finch. Minus the rookie they'll draft, that group has 9.5 sacks total.

Jurrell Casey is a stud, but he got injured in the second to last game, and he was responsible for every sack but one on the DLine this season. They need another three technique who can bring a little pass rush to even things out.

Comment

• More drama with AB and the Steelers. Que surprise!
                        Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

He'd be fine as a NT, but I think we're pretty set there. Bennie Logan hardly played because Austin Johnson was doing great. But since Orakpo retired and Derrick Morgan is a free agent who only had a sack and a half last season, we're gonna be thin at OLB even with a high draft pick. It'll just be Landry, a rookie, Correa, and Finch. Minus the rookie they'll draft, that group has 9.5 sacks total.

Jurrell Casey is a stud, but he got injured in the second to last game, and he was responsible for every sack but one on the DLine this season. They need another three technique who can bring a little pass rush to even things out.
                          Yeah, you definitely need a PR of some variety. re y'all moving to more of a 4-3 or sticking with the same scheme?
                          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
                            Yeah Wilkins is by far my favorite of the Clemson DLs. Im sure Ferrell gets drafted over him, but, whatever

One guy I kinda like Daylon Mack, but people are saying he might cost us 59, which is rich for me
                            Where would you go in the 2nd?
                            Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Where would you go in the 2nd?
                              Depending on who makes it to our pick, any of DT, S, TE, or WR make sense. I'm not well versed yet in who I like nor who's projected to go where beyond the first round.

I don't expect either Iowa TE to make it to our pick, obviously, nor any of the "big name" DTs besides maybe Lawrence who I'm iffy on. I think Hollywood Brown would be an interesting fit in DAL.

Comment

Yeah, you definitely need a PR of some variety. re y'all moving to more of a 4-3 or sticking with the same scheme?
                                Pees is staying on board, so I don't think there are any plans to swap over to a 4-3 in the near future. I'm hoping they go DL in the first to take advantage of that top end talent, then deal with PRs, interior OLine, and receivers later.

Comment

Working...
                                X