No announcement yet.

2018 NFL & College Football Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday and Thursday had a wind chill of -22. We didn't get it as bad as the Midwesterners but it still sucked.
    sigpic

Comment

• Sounds like the weather has sucked for y'all. Sorry to hear that. Hope I don't get any of that mess.
      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• So, since the draft process hasn't ramped up quite yet and the Steelers tend to piss me off at this point, who watches hockey?
        sigpic

Comment

• Apparently, Miami is going to release Tannehill, and the owner has his eyes on Tua in 2020. So they may attempt to trade down and effectively punt next year.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
            Apparently, Miami is going to release Tannehill, and the owner has his eyes on Tua in 2020. So they may attempt to trade down and effectively punt next year.
            Foles and Tannehill both on the market will make free agency awfully interesting.

Comment

Apparently, Miami is going to release Tannehill, and the owner has his eyes on Tua in 2020. So they may attempt to trade down and effectively punt next year.
              Does Miami seem like a mess to anybody else?

I wonder where Tannehill lands?
              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Pats win #6 tonight imo. Who y'all got?
                Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Oh yeah, Miami is a trash fire.

Pats win. They somehow have been playing the disrespect card again, and have been a death machine this postseason. Rams will put up a fight though. Probably.
                  sigpic

Comment

• I did not expect that miss.
                    ~

Comment

So, since the draft process hasn't ramped up quite yet and the Steelers tend to piss me off at this point, who watches hockey?
                      I do. I've been a Capitals fan all my life. What a relief last year was!
                      ~

Comment

• This game is hurting my face. Why couldn't it be Chiefs-Saints, danggit.
                        ~

Comment

• Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post

I do. I've been a Capitals fan all my life. What a relief last year was!
                          ~
                          Most people are happy the Caps finally did it. I'm a Pens fan, so...eh. This year the Lightning are fantastic but they always own the regular season. All it takes is one team to get hot.

​​​​​​Meanwhile...this Superbowl is a defensive game that most people will **** on. Honestly, it hasn't been the most exciting thing. Strong D, but not a lot of defensive splash plays besides those two picks. And the Pats are on top with 4 minutes to go. Meh.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Edit: bleck.
                            ~
                            Last edited by ifthethunderdontgetya; 02-03-2019, 09:15 PM.

Comment

• This was the worst SB since the Seahawks blew out Denver. Nothing interesting happened.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Well, that was....something.

Comment

Working...
                                X