2018 NFL & College Football Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post

Who's left for yall? We're waiting out 4 star LB To'oto'o (not likely), 3 star CB Kenney Solomon (likely), and Darnell Wright (supposed to pick Tennessee, at least).
    I assume everyone else is doing like Tennessee and early enrolling most of the class.
    OK, so Tennessee picked up all three of those dudes. I'm a happy fan.

Comment

Who's left for yall? We're waiting out 4 star LB To'oto'o (not likely), 3 star CB Kenney Solomon (likely), and Darnell Wright (supposed to pick Tennessee, at least).
      I assume everyone else is doing like Tennessee and early enrolling most of the class.
      There was a 4* DT that Bama stole, but we still ended with a top 5 class so I can't complain.
      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• But **** Bama for stealing another one of our players.
        Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post
          But **** Bama for stealing another one of our players.
          **** Bama in general.

Comment

**** Bama in general.
            Agreed.
            Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• The Lions signed LB Tre' Williams who last played for Auburn in 2017. Went undrafted then his deal with the Jets was never finalized because of a shoulder issue he played through in 2017. Odd scenario.
              http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

• Originally posted by kirmie View Post
                The Lions signed LB Tre' Williams who last played for Auburn in 2017. Went undrafted then his deal with the Jets was never finalized because of a shoulder issue he played through in 2017. Odd scenario.
                Sounds like a camp body. I dunno.
                Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Your regularly scheduled Walt/Charlie complaint:

there is no chance Dallas uses its only two Top 100 picks this year to give up on Connor Williams and Chido Awuzie
                  CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
                    Your regularly scheduled Walt/Charlie complaint:

there is no chance Dallas uses its only two Top 100 picks this year to give up on Connor Williams and Chido Awuzie
                    Meanwhile the Titans give up on A+ $12 million a year free agent cornerback Malcolm Butler to practically not address the biggest defensive needs, which coincidentally are also the strongest position groups in the draft.

Comment

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
                      Your regularly scheduled Walt/Charlie complaint:

lol

Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Not gonna lie, aside from the Broncos and Browns, I didn't really like any of the head coach hires this year. Seems the only criteria was "know Sean McVay". Failing that, just go back to the well with Belechick assistants. Because that always works, right?
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
                          Not gonna lie, aside from the Broncos and Browns, I didn't really like any of the head coach hires this year. Seems the only criteria was "know Sean McVay". Failing that, just go back to the well with Belechick assistants. Because that always works, right?
                          That about sums it up, yeah.
                          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
                            Not gonna lie, aside from the Broncos and Browns, I didn't really like any of the head coach hires this year. Seems the only criteria was "know Sean McVay". Failing that, just go back to the well with Belechick assistants. Because that always works, right?
                            This is probably a bad take but I kinda like the Kingsbury hire. That franchise is a wreck right now though so I doubt it matters
                            CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Your regularly scheduled Dan Snyder complaint: I wish he'd never been born.
                              ~

Comment

• Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post
                                Your regularly scheduled Dan Snyder complaint: I wish he'd never been born.
                                ~
                                Does anyone, really?

Kareem Hunt to Cleveland. That rushing attack is gonna be naaaaasty.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X