2018 NFL & College Football Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
    Honestly neither Flacco nor Tannehill are anything more than stopgaps. Denver will probably need a rookie and some more protection.
    I don't think Tannehill is even a stopgap, but what do I know?
    Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post

He's just a guy. Every time he gets some nice momentum he gets hurt. So, meh.
      sigpic

Comment

Good to hear from ya! Your team is actually trending upward.
        Yeah, I don't even know what to do with that. It's not even the traditional "hey, they might make 8-8" optimism right now. Talking heads have been saying 11+ wins, and I can see that happening barring catastrpohic injury.

What up cast, just been busy working a lot on my side.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post

Yeah, I don't even know what to do with that. It's not even the traditional "hey, they might make 8-8" optimism right now. Talking heads have been saying 11+ wins, and I can see that happening barring catastrpohic injury.

What up cast, just been busy working a lot on my side.
          So over the top optimism?
          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

So over the top optimism?
            Probably, but I do expect them to win the North at this point. That division will be hot molten garbage next year unless Lamar learns to throw, Ben shuts up, and the Bengals new coach doesn't suck. I expect none of that to happen.
            sigpic

Comment

Probably, but I do expect them to win the North at this point. That division will be hot molten garbage next year unless Lamar learns to throw, Ben shuts up, and the Bengals new coach doesn't suck. I expect none of that to happen.
              It's possible, but I always counsel cautious optimism especially with the Browns.
              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• I understand reserved optimism for the Browns, but the north does seem up for grabs right now.

Mayfield was surprisingly good, and they look to be in great shape offensively with Kareem Hunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                  I understand reserved optimism for the Browns, but the north does seem up for grabs right now.

Mayfield was surprisingly good, and they look to be in great shape offensively with Kareem Hunt.
                  The North is a mess right now.
                  Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

I think hes basically the definition of a stopgap but I dunno who would even want him (assuming JAX gets Foles and CIN keeps Dalton)
                    CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post

I think hes basically the definition of a stopgap but I dunno who would even want him (assuming JAX gets Foles and CIN keeps Dalton)
                      I just dont think he's competent at all.
                      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Where does Bridgewater end up?
                        Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Absolutely. I don't particularly like the Zac Taylor hire because he has minimal experience. I still think Lamar could be a good QB, but he's way too much a runner, and we saw what can happen if people play disciplined run stop against them. And the Steelers are imploding because Tomlin can't contain the locker room issues. Going to be interesting if they don't match Bell and trade AB. Still a lot of talent on that roster.

Even though I think the Browns will stack up well vs almost anyone next year, the AFCN probably won't put up the strongest competition. Plus, instead of a top 3 SOS we'll have a 14-18th strength of schedule making a much easier path to the playoffs.

Things look bright for Brownieville as long as we don't find another way to piss it all away.

Comment

Where does Bridgewater end up?
                            If I were him, I'd want to stay in Nawlins and try to set myself up as the successor to Brees, but we all know he wants to play now. I think Miami might be a landing spot. Despite Tannehill setting up for his annual Breakout Season

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post

If I were him, I'd want to stay in Nawlins and try to set myself up as the successor to Brees, but we all know he wants to play now. I think Miami might be a landing spot. Despite Tannehill setting up for his annual Breakout Season
                              I'd take a shot with him in Jax over Foles tbh.
                              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Anybody watching the AAF?
                                Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X