2018 NFL & College Football Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
    If there's that much space, I don't see an issue, especially with a one year. He won't be preventing them from taking a better option in the draft, and he has every motivation to keep playing well since he'll be renegotiating next year anyway.
    Plus, I'm always of the opinion that you bandaid as much as you can in free agency so you can stick closer to BPA in the draft.
    It's so hard for me to think that way right now. The Lions are always seem limited in cap space after free agency so I don't like overspending. The Tigers have been cutting payroll for a couple years now because of overspending (anybody want a free Jordan Zimmerman?). The Wings had a bunch of overpayed contracts. Even the Pistons are strapped because of the Blake Griffin trade last year. Gotta pinch them pennies 'round here.
    http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

• John Ross available to trade. It's almost like 40 times don't guarantee success.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
        John Ross available to trade. It's almost like 40 times don't guarantee success.
        Who would have thought?
        Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Randy Gregory suspended. Again.
          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post
            Randy Gregory suspended. Again.
            i've become so numb
            CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post

i've become so numb
              Seems like the only choice really.
              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Any interesting combine underwear results yet? Seems like most of the people I've looked at have been right around where they were expected.

Comment

Seems like the only choice really.
                  DLaw is gonna hold out for the Mack contract now
                  CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post

DLaw is gonna hold out for the Mack contract now
                    Makes sense. Other than that they're number are pretty similar and Dallas already knows he works in their defense. Lawrence had one less big year, but that high end inflation has been nuts so the same contract this year would be like paying him less than Mack last year.

Comment

• DLaw was always gonna be a high ask regardless of Gregory.

Trade talks heating up for AB. Get that clown off the team! At this point I'd take a high 3rd for him. **** that guy.
                      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Murray measures in just a hair over 5

Comment

• God ****ing damn this ****ty mobile site.

Comment

• Edit: five feet ten inches.

Comment

DLaw was always gonna be a high ask regardless of Gregory.

Trade talks heating up for AB. Get that clown off the team! At this point I'd take a high 3rd for him. **** that guy.
                              But he has a blonde mustache now!

Actually, I kind of don't want him on the Lions now from that mustache alone. Did he think this was actually a good idea or was he drinking bleach and it happened by accident?

Comment

• Kyler Murray's hands are as big as former QB turned 6' 8 1/8" tall TE Zach Gentry. That's weird.

Hunter Renfrow may have set the record for tiniest hands at 7 3/4" and barely over 29" arms.

Jovon Durante weighs all of 160 lbs while being over 5'11" with over 31" arms. I'm not sure if he doesn't know where the weight room is or he isn't strong enough to open the door to it. For comparison, Trindon Holliday was 6" shorter and still weighed in at 166 lbs.

Comment

Working...
                                X