No announcement yet.

2018 NFL & College Football Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feels like Baltimore is practicing on concrete.

Comment

• Oh snap. Luck might be out?

Cautious optimism abandoned. Full blown gonna-get-disappointed-but-going-there-anyway optimism embraced.

Comment

• Dolphins running back Jay Ajayi has a concussion and will be sidelined from practice.
        ~

Comment

• Forrest Lamp with a torn ACL. Sorry, Rivers.
          ~

Comment

• Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post
            Forrest Lamp with a torn ACL. Sorry, Rivers.
            ~
            The curse of the Chargers strikes again!

They seriously have the absolute worst luck in the league.

Comment

• I swear to god Walt and Charlie have the worst Dallas takes:

Walt: "Maliek Collins and Anthony Brown don't exist"

Charlie: "Dallas should spend their first two 2018 picks on DBs, despite spending 4 of their first 5 2017 picks on DBs, retaining contractual control of Byron Jones, Anthony Brown and Orlando Scandrick through 2019, and possessing 0 players with 15 or more career sacks"

/recedes back into hole
              CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
                I swear to god Walt and Charlie have the worst Dallas takes:

Walt: "Maliek Collins and Anthony Brown don't exist"

Charlie: "Dallas should spend their first two 2018 picks on DBs, despite spending 4 of their first 5 2017 picks on DBs, retaining contractual control of Byron Jones, Anthony Brown and Orlando Scandrick through 2019, and possessing 0 players with 15 or more career sacks"

/recedes back into hole
                I don't understand why Charlie always mocks the Titans the position they just spent their first round pick on. And in this case also their third pick, and they also signed Erick Decker.

Speaking of receivers, Corey Davis injured his hamstring. Fuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post

I don't understand why Charlie always mocks the Titans the position they just spent their first round pick on. And in this case also their third pick, and they also signed Erick Decker.

Speaking of receivers, Corey Davis injured his hamstring. Fuuuuuuuuuuuck.
                  Tru. Also I meant to say that Dallas spent 4 of our first 6 '17 picks on DBs, not 4/5. I keep forgetting we drafted Taco, who Walt/Charlie think is some sort of multiple Pro Bowler and I think is, like, a backup. *shrugs* Hopefully they're right and I'm wrong on this one.
                  CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                    Oh snap. Luck might be out?

Cautious optimism abandoned. Full blown gonna-get-disappointed-but-going-there-anyway optimism embraced.
                    They deserve it for not protecting the kid. I tolerated their ****ty brand of fairy ball because I was such a fan of Peyton, but **** them for continuing this pansy-ass roster construction and style of play.
                    Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Tannehill might be out for the season. Holy ****.
                      WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                      Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

• Injuries are beginning to pile up outside of LA and Baltimore now.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Jay Catler is a Phin.
                          ~

Comment

• https://i.imgur.com/jt1YfXG.png

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
                              Yes!
                              ~

Comment

• Vacations and moving have me so far behind. Shesh. Anyways, Decker has been out of his sling for at least a week so he may be on the shorter end of the injury estimate. Teez hasn't been any good so far and my only hope at this point is that it is the normal, slow adjustment to the NFL CBs like to have. On the flip side, Jarrad Davis might be better than expected. Golladay is also looking solid in possession type routes. Ngata, Ansah, Tavon Wilson, TJ Lang, Ebron, and Cyrus are all gimped.

Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post
                                Poor Kaep. He'll probably get a job about the same time as Tebow.
                                http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

Working...
                                X