No announcement yet.

2018 NFL & College Football Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our 2016 2nd rounder is out of football for at least a year because feelings. (Or maybe concussions, I'll grant him that if it is his reason.)
    ~

Comment

• Check out this tweet with a gif of a Lions group TD celebration that wasn't on TV. For whatever reason I can't easily grab the link to the gif itself. Poor Graham Glasgow looks so confused. Tate followed it up today with a quote of "We're gonna try & involve him next time... Poor Graham. He just wants to be included."
      Last edited by kirmie; 09-20-2017, 01:08 PM. Reason: Darn people and their non-standard characters in tweets! Quote deleted itself.
      http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

• Originally posted by kirmie View Post
        Check out this tweet with a gif of a Lions group TD celebration that wasn't on TV. For whatever reason I can't easily grab the link to the gif itself. Poor Graham Glasgow looks so confused. Tate followed it up today with a quote of
        lol that's awesome.
        ~

Comment

• Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post

lol that's awesome.
          ~
          Hahaha that is fantastic.

Comment

• Trent Williams is no longer vegan.

"I can do it, but I'll find myself just losing too much weight," Williams said during an interview for Tuesday's feature story. "I know in regular people life, that's a good thing. But playing offensive line, you have to have some type of girth to you."
            ----
            ~

Comment

• Jarrad Davis, Travis Swanson, Tavon Willson, and Dwayne Washington have all missed two straight practices. Davis and Swanson could be big problems. Tavon possibly as well since Miles Killebrew is more of a SS. If Wilson is out you could see Charles Washington and more man coverage using a 4th CB. Maybe Teez gets to play. Dwayne Washington should be a minimal effect by replacing him with Zach Zenner. Hopefully these guys start showing up as limited on the injury report since we only know the open portion results for today.

Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post
              Trent Williams is no longer vegan.

"I can do it, but I'll find myself just losing too much weight," Williams said during an interview for Tuesday's feature story. "I know in regular people life, that's a good thing. But playing offensive line, you have to have some type of girth to you."
              ----
              ~
              lol, "regular people life".

Comment

• The Aaron Hernandez story gets nuttier all the time.
                sigpic

Comment

• Todd Gurley!!!
                  Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Todd Gurley!!!
                    Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post
                      Todd Gurley!!!
                      Gurley is carrying my fantasy team right now.

Comment

• Haha! **** Tavon Austin.
                        Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Why tf do they have that concrete portion inside the stadium?
                          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Son of a... I totally blanked on the fact that it was Thursday yesterday and re-watched the Lions. Olivier Vernon was tearing things up like a monster early that game.

Comment

• Are there any good games today? Cuz I can't find any.
                              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post
                                Are there any good games today? Cuz I can't find any.
                                CBS says, "Forget anyone telling you this is a down week." So I guess that's exactly what it is.
                                ~

Comment

Working...
                                X