I've made 2 final mock drafts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've made 2 final mock drafts

Never had Chris Long going to the Rams for obvious reasons, but now the pick is down to Chris Long vs. Glenn Dorsey.

So therefore since this pick causes the ripple effect, I have made 2 mock drafts. One with Chris Long at #2 and One with Glenn Dorsey at #2.

Also, my final mock draft will be revealed on Philly Sports Night - Neumann College Radio with hosts Warren & Kyle.

Going to be really fun. Havne't decided who the pick is yet, will not reveal who I am leaning towards as far as my #2 pick.
    Last edited by Matt McGuire; 04-23-2008, 02:11 AM.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Do you have the Chiefs taking a DE in the first now?

Comment

Wait. One with C Long at #2 and another with Dorsey at #3? You mean Dorsey at #2?
      - Also known as Dan.
      - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Blazedestin View Post
        Wait. One with C Long at #2 and another with Dorsey at #3? You mean Dorsey at #2?
        One looks like this:

1. J. Long
        2. C. Long

Other looks like this:

1. J. Long
        2. G. Dorsey

Comment

I know. Go re-read your first post. To help you, I'll c/p the relevant bit.

So therefore since this pick causes the ripple effect, I have made 2 mock drafts. One with Chris Long at #2 and One with Glenn Dorsey at #3.

This would be the same mock draft.
          - Also known as Dan.
          - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

Typo my bad.

Comment

No prob. Just felt I should point it out.
              - Also known as Dan.

Comment

One mock I'd like to see (perhaps a bit late now, but maybe next year) is a "sensible mock draft". Meaning that instead of trying to predict who the teams like the mockee (is that even a word) takes on the role as GM for every team and picks the player he feels that they would do the best in picking. (Which this year would mean things like no Dmac to the raiders...)
                Forgive me I'm Swedish!

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Fender View Post
                  One mock I'd like to see (perhaps a bit late now, but maybe next year) is a "sensible mock draft". Meaning that instead of trying to predict who the teams like the mockee (is that even a word) takes on the role as GM for every team and picks the player he feels that they would do the best in picking. (Which this year would mean things like no Dmac to the raiders...)
                  I'll do this after the draft, but it is very very very subjective.

A "This is how it should have been" mock draft.

And Chris Long will be the #1 pick.

Comment

Working...
                  X