• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2020 NFL & College Football Discussion Thread

It's time to start a new Thread.
    WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
    Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

So Russel Wilson is Super Duper rich now.

Comment

Originally posted by Vbsiena View Post
      And Dak's agent is super duper aroused
      CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

What's the contract?
        Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Woohoo I managed to sign in again.

P.S. But I did not shoot the deputy...err I can't login to register for the draft contest by either means offered. Gawdamn VF and "the cloud."
          ~
          Last edited by ifthethunderdontgetya; 04-17-2019, 04:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post
            Woohoo I managed to sign in again.

P.S. But I did not shoot the deputy...err I can't login to register for the draft contest by either means offered. Gawdamn VF and "the cloud."
            ~
            Welcome back!
            Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Castiron View Post

What's the contract?
              4 year $140M extension. So he's locked up for the next 5 years. Most money in football for now. Until next year when another QB signs the richest deal in football.

Comment

4 year $140M extension. So he's locked up for the next 5 years. Most money in football for now. Until next month when another QB signs the richest deal in football.
                ftfy
                CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• fubsy9
                  fubsy9 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Brady biggest under payed player in the NFL

Hey! The forum is back!
                http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

Today is a good Friday on Good Friday. The Red Wings have an announcement about Steve Yzerman today, the 19th (his number was 19), at 3pm (he won 3 Stanley Cups). Thanks for setting up a great day for this announcement by kicking Tampa's butt Columbus Blue Jackets!

Comment

Apparently Jon Gruden and Mike Mayock are going to wing it without their scouts for the rest of the draft process because they don't know who they can trust. This is either a brilliant way to prevent leaks and stick to a draft board and notes without personal opinions swaying them or the dumbest thing anybody has ever done.

Comment

Originally posted by kirmie View Post
                      Apparently Jon Gruden and Mike Mayock are going to wing it without their scouts for the rest of the draft process because they don't know who they can trust. This is either a brilliant way to prevent leaks and stick to a draft board and notes without personal opinions swaying them or the dumbest thing anybody has ever done.
                      I'm going with dumb, but that's just me.

Btw, can anybody get the NFL Network anymore?
                      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by kirmie View Post
                        Today is a good Friday on Good Friday. The Red Wings have an announcement about Steve Yzerman today, the 19th (his number was 19), at 3pm (he won 3 Stanley Cups). Thanks for setting up a great day for this announcement by kicking Tampa's butt Columbus Blue Jackets!
                        Nearly a decade on this forum and you still haven't realized this isn't a Detroit sports forum. Cant imagine having to go through life with such little social awareness.

Comment

Originally posted by Binton View Post

Nearly a decade on this forum and you still haven't realized this isn't a Detroit sports forum. Cant imagine having to go through life with such little social awareness.
                          Shut up. All sports discussion is welcome, especially from kirmie. Talk about a lack of social awareness. Yeesh.
                          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Wheee! It's that time of the year when the rumors all over the place and there seems to be no real consensus on anything other than the Cards love of Murray. I've been seeing Hockenson mocked up to like pick 5 and QBs galore while also seeing as little as 2 QBs in the top 10 and Hockenson outside. This feels like more of a crap shoot than normal in the top 10 for mock drafts. I'm really hoping the rumors about the Giants at QB are legit. I'd love to see a Duke football player go that high.

I'm not too high on many players in the top 10 though. I like about 5 guys high (not including QBs) and then the rest seem like better fits in the teens or later.

Originally posted by Binton View Post

I discuss all of the teams, I just know more about Detroit sports in general and celebrate the fun things that happen on a national level. Duh. It's not like I was complaining that Cholowski was sent back to the Griffons or something that nobody other than Red Wings fans would understand. This news is like if Derek Jeter turned the Marlins into one of the best teams in baseball year in and year out and then left to go home and GM the Yankees while the Yankees were in the crapper.

Comment

Working...
                            X