X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cam Newton has a Lisfranc injury. Surgery is not expected.
    Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post
      Cam Newton has a Lisfranc injury. Surgery is not expected.
      He's gonna get the Andrew Luck treatment.

Tinfoil hat time! I gotta believe, that with the Steelers' unusual and perhaps ill-advised aggressiveness, that the staff was given an ultimatum and losing Ben is not considered an excuse. I know Colbert has said he's taking it year to year when it comes to retirement. And Tomlin has come into question in the past couple of years. The drama and demolition of the killer Bs has left a bad taste in people's mouths for sure.
      sigpic

Comment

• Melvin Gordon to end his holdout soon per Schefter

Austin Ekeler owners in shambles
        CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
          Melvin Gordon to end his holdout soon per Schefter

Austin Ekeler owners in shambles
          When you try to force a Bell situation but you play for the Chargers so no one cares.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post

When you try to force a Bell situation but you play for the Chargers so no one cares.
            /when you have to show up to accrue a season and your backup is hurting your bottom line by being better than you

Comment

• Man, the injuries are piling up like crazy this year.
              sigpic

Comment

• Man, Jalen Ramsey is pissing me off.
                Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• So much for the Ravens.
                  Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

So much for the Ravens.
                    They were severely overrated after smashing a couple of cupcakes, one of which is actively trying for 0-16. They could still take the ****ty AFCN though.

If the Steelers fall to 0-4, it's officially hot seat time, imo. I'll be at the game Monday night, hopefully they don't embarrass themselves.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post

They were severely overrated after smashing a couple of cupcakes, one of which is actively trying for 0-16. They could still take the ****ty AFCN though.

If the Steelers fall to 0-4, it's officially hot seat time, imo. I'll be at the game Monday night, hopefully they don't embarrass themselves.
                      Meh, **** the Browns. There has been entirely too much yapping coning out of Cleveland. Shut your mouth and know your role.
                      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Meh, **** the Browns. There has been entirely too much yapping coning out of Cleveland. Shut your mouth and know your role.
                        Cleveland has been massively underachieving. An inexperienced head coach managing all of those personalities has a lot of potential to go south.
                        sigpic

Comment

• great job everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
                            great job everyone
                            Eh, there are games like that.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Rams wiped out a bunch of Survivor (wannabees). Since I can't pick against Miami next week, I've currently got Houston at home vs Atlanta.
                              ~

Comment

• That Lions vs Chiefs game was crazy. I actually feel like the Lions may have a playoff chance after all of this. Thought they were boned with Slay out to start the game, Diggs going down, then losing another CB for a bit. The depth and ability of the team to do their jobs feels like its on a completely different level from previous years. If Kerryon didn't start a 100 yard fumble return for a TD by reaching for no reason we're probably looking at a Lions win. Oh well, it was fun.

Oh, and screw the Rams! Jerks.

BTW, if anybody is going through highlights and sees the short yardage running TD the Chiefs had take a look at the OL on Snacks. Curious if I'm the only one who thinks the block was illegal and maybe I'm missing something. Refs missed it if it was illegal, but I thought the announcer praising that blocker at one point during the 8 billion slow mo replays was weird since it seemed really obvious in slow mo. Refs actually did a pretty solid job this game so not complaining about them.
                                http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

Working...
                                X