X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
    DRAFT SEASON WAKE UP!

But with draftbreakdown being gone, finding tape sucks anymore.
    Heeeeeeeeere’s Johnny!

We need to get as much of the old gang as possible back together for draft weekend bloochat. I spaced last year and didn’t join in till it was over
    CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

DRAFT SEASON WAKE UP!

But with draftbreakdown being gone, finding tape sucks anymore.
      Hey!

Yeah YouTube is basically it anymore. And even then it's highlights, not a strengths and weaknesses breakdown.
      sigpic

Comment

• Mark Dantonio resigns amid NCAA allegations. He had a good run at Sparty.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
          Mark Dantonio resigns three weeks after collecting his $4.3M bonus check. He had a good run at Sparty.
          ftfy

Comment

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post

ftfy
            Lol that too.

I guess an old fired staff had some sour grapes which is where the allegations are coming from.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post

Hey!

Yeah YouTube is basically it anymore. And even then it's highlights, not a strengths and weaknesses breakdown.
              Yeah. There are a couple guys like Voch Lombardi who are good, but it's just not the same.

Comment

• Breaking the ice before we hit two weeks of inactivity...

All sorts of Lions trade talk (Slay, Stafford, #3 pick). The Patricia era is going well. Paging Kirmie

Comment

• Combine is in 5 days. I feel thoroughly unprepared this year.

Comment

Combine is in 5 days. I feel thoroughly unprepared this year.
                    I have never been less informed than I am this year. I can tell you about a couple of LSU players, but other than that I know jack squat.
                    Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• I've been brushing up these last couple of weeks. My team not having a first took the wind out of my sails a bit. Still not overly informed though.

Have you guys been watching the XFL? It's surprisingly good.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Everson Griffen successfully voided the last three years of hus contract by hitting incentive thresholds, making him a free agent that can’t be franchise tagged.

Taking a paycut on a revised deal last year worked out nicely for him and seemingly backfired on MIN

Comment

Everson Griffen successfully voided the last three years of hus contract by hitting incentive thresholds, making him a free agent that can’t be franchise tagged.

Taking a paycut on a revised deal last year worked out nicely for him and seemingly backfired on MIN
                          I feel like Minnesota is in for a forced reset button. They are in cap hell, Cousins has way too many guarantees to do anything about, Diggs wants out, Rudolph was extended for weird reasons despite having a highly drafted rookie, etc. I feel like they went all in hoping a good defense and solid skill guys would buoy a decent but not great Kirk Cousins. But injuries and a poor OL did them in.
                          sigpic

Comment

• The Rudolph extension was indeed bizarre. Everything else they did I get. Rhodes going from a Top 5 CB to a Bottom 5 one seemingly out of nowhere was a tough break for them.

Comment

The Rudolph extension was indeed bizarre. Everything else they did I get. Rhodes going from a Top 5 CB to a Bottom 5 one seemingly out of nowhere was a tough break for them.
                              Yeah what the hell happened to Rhodes?
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post

I have never been less informed than I am this year. I can tell you about a couple of LSU players, but other than that I know jack squat.
                                Same. I have no charts, only like two guys I know I need to watch for. pretty much clueless.

It's like I'm a scout for the Browns.

Comment

Working...
                                X