Chargers Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chargers Problems

The chargers are not that bad of a team. Norv Turner is an Excellent Offensive Coordinater and Quarterback Genius. Problems...Norv sucks in an offense that is not built to rely on the pass. He doesnt know how to use a Hall of Fame running back. Until he learns the Chargers will struggle to win games and the young quarterback who is still relying on that running back (Philip Rivers) will struggle because he is having too much preasure on his shoulders during that he is not use too or ready for. However the whole thing started with a jealous G.M. A.J Smith was openly upset at the power Coach Marty was gaining with the team. Marty's influence was beginning to rival his and Smith felt threatened and brought in a guy who would have to start from scratch where Marty earned his influence over the years. Now Smith has his Pawn and a losing team. I bet he's so proud of the mess he has made.

Conclusion the Chargers problem is simple...A.J Smith.
    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

A.J Smith is one smart guy. But I still think the coaching is almost worst than the Bills. You can put it on A.J but I bet presser to win came from the owner and I bet he wanted some changes.

Comment

I blame it ALL on A.J. Smith. This we what we expected from Norv. I know everybody said "Norv has never coached a team this good". Well is obviously does not matter! He has proven he is a bum coach with the Redskins and the Raiders. And now he is proving it more then ever with the Chargers. BUT, you blame the guy who fires a 14-2 coach because they didn't get a long. A.J. Smith needs to grow up, and send Marty a fruit basket or something and plead for his return.
      Carolina Panther's GM

1. #17 - Jeff Otah, OT, Pittsburgh
      2. #37 - Ali Highsmith, OLB, LSU
      2. #43 - Jonathan Hefney, FS, Tennessee
      3. #74 - John David Booty, QB, USC
      3. #82 - Dre Moore, DT, Maryland
      4. #107 - Matt Forte, RB, Tulane

Comment

If you are going to blame it all on AJ Smith then also blame him for getting all this talent on this football team. Blame him for also:

1) Making 2 great draft day trades
        2) Drafting players such as LdT, Merriman, Marcus McNeil, Luis Castillo, etc etc etc.
        3) He's done a pretty good job in free agency as well

I do think he dropped the ball on firing Marty, but you should always take the bad with the good and vice versa.
        2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

So what is the Bears problems.... well besides a QB
          Check out my new site Today!
          Live 4 The Story

Comment

I look at this way:

LaDainian Tomlinson has 114 rush yds in 1st half.

You keep pounding it with him in the 2nd half, right?

Not Norv! Tomlinson touched the ball 3 times in the 3rd quarter! What is Norv saving him for Denver, or something?

Ridiculous.
            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

If you read the whole thing Matt you would see I DID set some BLAME on NORV TURNER. However I doubt that any talent no matter how great will do any good if you don't have anyone who can properly coach them. That being said I am putting the heavy majority of the blame as well as the bad season on the guy who hired the coach that is not capable of coaching the team the way it is needed. Like it or not that truth is what is dooming this team.
              If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Maciasz View Post
                So what is the Bears problems.... well besides a QB
                Injuries on D and a bad running game. Bad combo, bad for my fantasy team.

Comment

How about offensive line for the Bears? They're old and slow. I think everyone on that line is over 30.

Cedric Benson sucks. I can't believe they drafted that bum when they had Thomas Jones. And it's not like Benson was the type of prospect Darren McFadden is; he wasn't even the top RB on the board.
                  2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Well Walter if the Bears keep it up they just might get McFadden.

Comment

Working...
                    X