Jared Allen Deal Finally Finalized

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jared Allen Deal Finally Finalized

I didn't factor it into my updated mock draft for today because it has not been finalized. Nothing would suck more than to update and then see this trade not go through because of some 11th-hour mishap (i.e. what happened with both Bengals DT trades).

Once it's finalized on Wednesday, I'll update my mock again for Thursday.

About KC drafting a DE No. 5... Still deciding between Gholston and Sedrick Ellis. It seems to make more sense to get a DT at five and then a DE (Phillip Merling) at 17.
    They only have three DTs on their roster (Ron Edwards, Alfonso Boone and Tank Tyler) and only two DEs (Tamba Hali and Turk McBride).

Guess Carl Peterson didn't get the memo that addressing the defensive line was important.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Im fuzzy on the details but didnt he sign with Minn a 5 year 74 mill deal?
    Im not a Cleveland Cavaliers fan....No, I'm a LeBron James fan.

Comment

The Chiefs weren't going to be competitive next year, even with Jared Allen. Now they might challenge for the magical 0-16 mark. The Kansas Jayhawks and Missouri Tigers could give the Chiefs a tight game. At last check we were already 15-point underdogs to a likely angry New England squad in week 1.

Let's hope they don't screw up all those draft picks.

Comment

KC talk radio seems convinced KC will draft Matt Ryan and then go OT at 17

Comment

Originally posted by titan_qb_3 View Post
          KC talk radio seems convinced KC will draft Matt Ryan and then go OT at 17
          I'd be perfectly happy if that happened
          WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
          Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

I would be thrilled
            Im not a Cleveland Cavaliers fan....No, I'm a LeBron James fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
              I didn't factor it into my updated mock draft for today because it has not been finalized. Nothing would suck more than to update and then see this trade not go through because of some 11th-hour mishap (i.e. what happened with both Bengals DT trades).

Once it's finalized on Wednesday, I'll update my mock again for Thursday.

About KC drafting a DE No. 5... Still deciding between Gholston and Sedrick Ellis. It seems to make more sense to get a DT at five and then a DE (Phillip Merling) at 17.
              They only have three DTs on their roster (Ron Edwards, Alfonso Boone and Tank Tyler) and only two DEs (Tamba Hali and Turk McBride).

Guess Carl Peterson didn't get the memo that addressing the defensive line was important.
              Walter I remember you posted a good e-mail that you got about a Peterson type draft, what do you reckon now with these extra picks?

Comment

I agree with Walter that its bedst for them, to stick with Ellis at 5 and target Merling at 17. But just becuase i think thats whats best doesn't mean its going to happen.

Comment

Good luck with finding an OT at No. 17 because they'll all be gone by No. 14.

I don't see them drafting Matt Ryan. If they don't go DE at No. 17, Brian "Bomb" would be an option.
                  2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Ellis at 5 would make sense, quick question tho if Chris long is there would they pass on him?
                    Philadelphia Eagles - One.Team.Dream.City

sigpic

Comment

That is the question, Bwest. Tough call.
                      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                        Good luck with finding an OT at No. 17 because they'll all be gone by No. 14.

I don't see them drafting Matt Ryan. If they don't go DE at No. 17, Brian "Bomb" would be an option.
                        This sucks, what are the texans going to to at 18 with all of the top 3 running backs and LTs gone

Comment

Mike Jenkins
                          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

The thing is though, i dont know if jenkins is a smart deal for the long term. We have Dunta, a top 5 CB in the Nfl (maybe a little biased, but still awesome), and Fred Bennet, who is above average. We have no super bowl shot this year, so i don't know if he will help us the most in the long run. But i suppose that he is a very good player, and that we don't have any other good options.

Comment

Originally posted by huskers3333 View Post
                              This sucks, what are the texans going to to at 18 with all of the top 3 running backs and LTs gone
                              I don't think Johnathan Stewart will be gone.

Comment

Working...
                              X