Best 2020 Mock Draft Simulators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best 2020 Mock Draft Simulators

Hey guys! Want to get some feedback on what draft simulators everyone is using.

I just found Fanspeaks mock draft simulator, any thoughts?
    Simulate the 2020 NFL Draft using On the Clock, Fanspeak's NFL Mock Draft Simulator.

All I know is that I don't understand why the only real thread was locked, and if my team drafts Kenneth Murray at 17 I'm dead

I suppose it's only right that I die the same year as (1) 0.1-0.5% of the world's population, and more pertinently (2) forum.walterfootball.com
    CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
      All I know is that I don't understand why the only real thread was locked, and if my team drafts Kenneth Murray at 17 I'm dead

I suppose it's only right that I die the same year as (1) 0.1-0.5% of the world's population, and more pertinently (2) forum.walterfootball.com
      I don't get it either.

I also think y'all get K'Lavon Chaisson.
      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

I never used these because I don't have so much knowledge about this. But, as I love to play games and that's why it is always important to do work on our passion. BTW, I wrote an article on the best games for my website which you can look at here and for that I am gathering some online information about the software of games and also about the best games of the decade.

Comment

Working...
        X