2 New sets of NFL News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 New sets of NFL News

Per NFL. com, WR Anquan Boldin has requested a trade. Arizona has taken the stance equal to that of Detroit with WR Roy Williams and Cincinnatti's with WR Chad Johnson. That being they are unwilling to move the receiver.
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=090...o&confirm=true

Also Cincinnatti LB Odell Thurman has been reinstated after serving a 2 year suspension.
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=090...o&confirm=true

The Roy Williams thing is not the same. It was just some talk last year but never really serious.

Comment

I don't blame Boldin after the way they treated him in comparison to Fitzgerald. i really hope he stays though.

Comment

Originally posted by NoNonsenseCoach View Post
        I don't blame Boldin after the way they treated him in comparison to Fitzgerald. i really hope he stays though.
        I don't think that they have mistreated him. They offered him a new contract during the season that would have made him one of the 5 top paid receivers. His agent is Drew Rosenhaus.....that speaks volumes.
        www.Elemental-Designs.com

Comment

I don't either. ARZ has two good players and they bother want to be traded. Bill Bidwell is an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by 49ersfan View Post
            I don't either. ARZ has two good players and they bother want to be traded. Bill Bidwell is an idiot.
            Bill Bidwill is definitely an idiot......but Boldin has been treated fairly up to this point. If his agent is anybody other than Rosenhaus then there wouldn't be an issue.
            www.Elemental-Designs.com

Comment

Bidwill is defidently in the talk for worst owner in the NFL. I mean you at least have to give gulys like Al Davis and Danial Synder props for trying. Bidwill has had ampel cap to improve that team for years and he just sits on it. That being said he did offer Bolidin that big deal during the season like offset said so this is just a case of Boldin wanting out.

Comment

The only reason Boldin didn't sign it was because he knew the organization would screw him. He considers himself at least equal to Larry Fitzgerald, but they didn't offer him close to the money.

Comment

The only reason Boldin didn't sign it was because he knew the organization would screw him. He considers himself at least equal to Larry Fitzgerald, but they didn't offer him close to the money.
                  No kidding. Bolden doesn't want to waste his career in Arizona.

Comment

Trade Boldin to Denver. That would just be win.

Comment

This whole players demanding to be traded and then acting like 5 year olds if they don't get their way crap is disturbing. They signed contracts... so live up to the contract. Simple as that.

I think they should make an example out of Chad Johnson, by making him sit out the entire season. Hell, they probably have grounds to suspend him without pay for 4 games for 'Conduct Detrimental To The Team' by his antics already. I say suspend him for a couple of games and then see how he feels after losing a couple million dollars in salary.
                      sigpic
                      WFB Comments on Vikings @ Steelers Game Rigging
                      PuppyPuncher:"It sure was nice enough of Roger Goodell to let the refs from Ark-Florida officiate the Vikings-Steelers game"
                      NoNonsenseCoach:"As a Steelers fan living in Pittsburgh I can still admit that tripping penalty was a complete ghost call."
                      Simonds:"The tripping call was awful, yes, but there were a number of other absurd calls that went against the Vikings, including a DEFENSIVE delay of game penalty against the Vikings only called after a failed attempt to convert a third and 2 by the Steelers. Even the commentators were utterly floored that the refs made that call."
                      Wraith36444:"A shady tripping call on Minnesota essentially gave the game to the Steelers. The Vikings were the better team, but it is too hard to beat a decent team and the refs. Oh and Harvin is the man."
                      MaineMan:"I have to agree that it was an awful call and that it changed the outcome. Overall a great game by the Vikes and tragic that the well-deserved victory was stolen away like that."
                      PaddyPatriot:"I've seen this play and I have to agree, I can't believe they called it tripping"
                      Johndoe:"You know the officiating is bad when a Steeler's fan, like myself, thinks it was pretty bad."
                      Steelers_Pens_Fan:"I will admit that the whole "tripping" thing probably shouldn't have been a flag."
                      ZN0rseman:"It's great to know that good old fashioned pro football game rigging is still alive and well in America."
                      Klunker18:"I'm with Z on this one. Definitely one of those games that makes you wonder if the NFL wants certain teams to win."
                      TRICKaz"I agree that was a BS call"
                      InjuredReserve:"Have yet to hear anyone say it was the right call. Seems as if the Vikings were cheated a bit."
                      Eagles4Life:"Coaches just need to be able to challenge penalties"
                      EL_Guapo:"The tripping call was bad, the delay of game was stupid Either way, the Vikings showed they are a top team."
                      EllijayFalconsFan:"The tripping penalty was rediculous."
                      Archon095:"Even as a Steeler fan I agree that the call was bull."
                      BroncosCon:"I'm sorry that was a total bull**** call and it changed the outcome of the game. Pittsburgh still won, but it was almost like Denver winning at Cincy."

Tony Dungy:"The Vikings are just one bad tripping penalty away from being undefeated.
                      Jon Gruden:"That was just a bad, bad call. It cost the Vikings an important win at Pittsburgh, and it could really hurt them in the post season."

Comment

Working...
                      X