• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt McGuire's Projected Player Trades

http://walterfootball.com/matttrade.php

I don't see the Cards trading Leinart
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Derek Anderson won't get traded.

Comment

Probably not, but I think they should be.
      2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

If Leinart was traded KC would be a potential target. He is a young QB and they liked him coming out of college

Comment

Originally posted by titan_qb_3 View Post
          If Leinart was traded KC would be a potential target. He is a young QB and they liked him coming out of college
          They like Croyle and they have too many needs to add another QB.

Comment

When you get benched in your second year for Kurt Warner, that isn't a good sign. Leinart would command a third-round draft pick from some team wanting to revive his career.
            That is pretty weak statement. First of all Leinart didn't technically get benched. He was pulled from games and subbed in and out (still not a good sign). He was pulled for veteran, former league MVP, Superbowl MVP, and Superbowl champion Kurt Warner. Lastly, revive his career? He's played 16 games, his career has just begun.

Comment

Trade No. 1: If Sedrick Ellis somehow falls past Kansas CityWon’t happen with KC also having the second pick #17 in round one they can take their 3 technique DT and select a OT with their later pick.

Trade No. 2B: This is similar to one in Walter's Alternative Mock. Rumor is that Philadelphia does in fact want to move Lito Sheppard on Draft Day. One destination is Buffalo, who could welcome in his talent and experience. Who would the Eagles trade up for? When I make trade projections, there always has to be a demand for the player the team is trading up to acquire. Ryan Clady is the best left tackle prospect in the draft in my opinion, though he needs some development. Some think Branden Albert can play left tackle. It all depends on whom the Eagles want more (or if either player is still on the board at 11) in this scenario. It doesn't affect the value of the trade either way. My second trade projection that involves the Bills:

Philadelphia Receives: Nos. 11 & 114 (1,324 TVC points)

Buffalo Receives: Lito Sheppard & No. 19 (Player acquired plus 875 TVC points)

^I see this as a very likely scenario.

On another note. I see pick #30 as a possible trade back into the 1st round with what ever team passed on or was not available to select Matt Ryan.
              unless there is a CB Green Bay highly regaurds......they will be open for Business looking for more picks.
              Browns fan since 1961.....(semper-fi)

Comment

Originally posted by NoNonsenseCoach View Post
                That is pretty weak statement. First of all Leinart didn't technically get benched. He was pulled from games and subbed in and out (still not a good sign). He was pulled for veteran, former league MVP, Superbowl MVP, and Superbowl champion Kurt Warner. Lastly, revive his career? He's played 16 games, his career has just begun.
                I'd give em Chicago's 3rd in a second for Leinart.
                Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

He was just drafted in the 1st, my point was there is no way they'd let him go for a 3rd.

Comment

Originally posted by NoNonsenseCoach View Post
                    He was just drafted in the 1st, my point was there is no way they'd let him go for a 3rd.
                    shhhhhhhhhhh there GM might be listening.
                    Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

like some of your predictions but i disagree with some.

P.S Mcnabb isn't going anywhere this year.
                      Philadelphia Eagles - One.Team.Dream.City

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FL_Dawg View Post
                        Trade No. 1: If Sedrick Ellis somehow falls past Kansas CityWon’t happen with KC also having the second pick #17 in round one they can take their 3 technique DT and select a OT with their later pick.

Trade No. 2B: This is similar to one in Walter's Alternative Mock. Rumor is that Philadelphia does in fact want to move Lito Sheppard on Draft Day. One destination is Buffalo, who could welcome in his talent and experience. Who would the Eagles trade up for? When I make trade projections, there always has to be a demand for the player the team is trading up to acquire. Ryan Clady is the best left tackle prospect in the draft in my opinion, though he needs some development. Some think Branden Albert can play left tackle. It all depends on whom the Eagles want more (or if either player is still on the board at 11) in this scenario. It doesn't affect the value of the trade either way. My second trade projection that involves the Bills:

Philadelphia Receives: Nos. 11 & 114 (1,324 TVC points)

Buffalo Receives: Lito Sheppard & No. 19 (Player acquired plus 875 TVC points)

^I see this as a very likely scenario.

On another note. I see pick #30 as a possible trade back into the 1st round with what ever team passed on or was not available to select Matt Ryan.
                        unless there is a CB Green Bay highly regaurds......they will be open for Business looking for more picks.

i can see that happenin
                        Philadelphia Eagles - One.Team.Dream.City

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                          They like Croyle and they have too many needs to add another QB.
                          Honestly neither of us have no idea if they like Croyle. But if they did like him so much then why are they contemplating taking Matt Ryan at 5 and if they dont take him they are looking at Brohm and Flacco

Comment

LOL, Chris Simms to SF. I don't think that would work, and he sucks anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by 49ersfan View Post
                              LOL, Chris Simms to SF. I don't think that would work, and he sucks anyway.
                              For a 7th round pick, what are you going to get anyways?

Pretty picky for a team that drafted Alex Smith #1.

Comment

Working...
                              X