STL going Dorsey?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STL going Dorsey?

Seems like he is the frontrunner for the number 2 pick.

http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/spo...C?OpenDocument
    Forgive me I'm Swedish!

Good make it happen STL.
    WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
    Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

"Chris Long appears to be second, with Vernon Gholston third on the Rams board. Of course this could all be a smokescreen to induce a trade up for Dorsey, but no calls came in about the pick Wednesday. If Long gets past the Rams, he'll probably fall to Kansas City or the Jets."

-roto

Comment

This sounds like what the Dolphins were doing, but the Rams have lied before.
        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

I can't believe the Rams would take Dorsey when their DTs are Hall of Famers compared to their DEs. Chris Long has to be the pick or everyone in St. Louis' front office should be promptly fired.

R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
          HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

St. Louis' front office should have been fired years ago. Their drafts have been terrible. If they take Dorsey it's no surprise to me because they've been dumb.
            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

I'm still going Chris Long.
              Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

I don't necessarily think it's an awful choice if the Rams go with Dorsey but if I were the Rams GM I would take Chris Long without hesitation or even trade down one pick and try to pick up an extra draft pick b/c if I know that Chris Long is my guy, then the Falcons would jump at the chance to guarantee themselves Dorsey

Comment

They've had so many bust DTs over the years, and now they're going to take a guy who may not even play three years because of his knees? If this isn't a Rams move, I don't know what is.
                  2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

No, it is an Al Davis move. He is even more stupid.

Comment

McShay says Dorsey to #2 earlier today, then he flip flopped it to Chris Long...IN THE SAME DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
                      2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                        McShay says Dorsey to #2 earlier today, then he flip flopped it to Chris Long...IN THE SAME DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
                        What a tool.

Comment

Working...
                        X