Culpepper to Greenbay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Culpepper to Greenbay?

It would be good for Aaron Rodgers to have a backup, Culpepper was once a great player and maybe he will do better now that he has no more injury problems. Even then, it is good to have a mentor for a young quarterback, Aaron learned alot from Farve and now he wouldhave another vet to learn from. I think would be a good deal for Green Bay to get Daunte.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/rumors/p...?urn=nfl,78804

culpepper's got no class. they're just bringing him in to look at and then they'll draft somebody real. no way he would fit in that locker room.

Comment

The NFL has passed by Culpepper

Comment

I'd rather not have Culpepper. Doesn't seem like he'd be the best locker room influence.

I like the QB Kevin O'Connell as a late round pick. Or maybe JD Booty if he falls into fourth or fifth round.

Not sold on any of the veterans we could pick up.

Comment

I'd be terrified if I was Green Bay to not go into the season with a proven veteran at backup. I don't know if Culpepper is the best QB left for Green Bay, but who knows.
          - Also known as Dan.
          - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

Culpepper makes sense but not as a veteran for Aaron Rodgers to learn from. If Rodgers hasn't learned what he needs to yet he doesn't belong in the NFL. Culpepper will be the experienced backup in case Rodgers goes down, nothing more.

R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
            HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

Well said MMONTERO. Rodgers should have already learned his stuff by now. I think he's NFL ready.

Comment

Well even though he is "NFL READY" I think he could still learn from a vet.

Comment

joey harrington would be a ton better than culpecker.

maybe the packers will sign him just to cut him right before camp. lol. take that to your minnetonka party boat.

Comment

Originally posted by MMONTERO View Post
                    Culpepper makes sense but not as a veteran for Aaron Rodgers to learn from. If Rodgers hasn't learned what he needs to yet he doesn't belong in the NFL. Culpepper will be the experienced backup in case Rodgers goes down, nothing more.
                    he definitely shoujld be NFL ready by now, but to stay up on things a guy needs to be constantly learning and having a good veteran influence and perspective should help in making future progress. maybe if they get joey harrington then both rodgers and harrington can grow fu-man-chu's. that would be hilarious.

Comment

They should just draft JDB, in my opinion, he is the best QB after Henne, Woodson and Flacco. Screw Culpepper, he really should just retire.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Conroy View Post
                        I'd rather not have Culpepper. Doesn't seem like he'd be the best locker room influence.

I like the QB Kevin O'Connell as a late round pick. Or maybe JD Booty if he falls into fourth or fifth round.

Not sold on any of the veterans we could pick up.
                        I like O'Connell as well. He is an interesting developmental guy.

Comment

Working...
                        X