Walter's new update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walter's new update

Looks good although in the 3rd round with their 3rd pick I think they'd take Jordy Nelson instead of Martellus Bennett. WR is a way bigger need than TE and Jordy is a local boy the Chiefs love. Also I'm sticking to my prediction KC takes Matt Ryan in that situation at the 5 pick and then a OT or DE at 17. Then they would take OT or DE at the top of the 2nd
    Last edited by titan_qb_3; 04-24-2008, 11:41 AM.

Atlanta Falcons: Glenn Dorsey, DT, LSU
    good pick
    Atlanta Falcons: Duane Brown, OT, Virginia Tech
    good pick
    Atlanta Falcons: Justin King, CB/KR, Penn State
    good pick
    Atlanta Falcons: Joe Flacco, QB, Delaware
    good pick
    Atlanta Falcons: Tavares Gooden, ILB/OLB, Miami
    good pick
    Atlanta Falcons: Jamar Adams, SS, Michigan
    we don't need a SS this early. Stone and Jimmy Williams can play SS when Milloy is gone. We get LB Phillip Wheeler for the depth.
    Atlanta Falcons: Barry Richardson, OT, Clemson
    great pick
    Atlanta Falcons: Craig Stevens, TE, California
    great pick
    Atlanta Falcons: Cody Wallace, C, Texas A&M
    good pick.

Founder of ScarDraft
    Writer for Drafttek

Comment

Originally posted by titan_qb_3 View Post
      Looks good although in the 3rd round with their 3rd pick I think they'd take Jordy Nelson instead of Martellus Bennett. WR is a way bigger need than TE and Jordy is a local boy the Chiefs love. Also I'm sticking to my prediction KC takes Matt Ryan in that situation at the 5 pick and then a OT or DE at 17. Then they would take OT or DE at the top of the 2nd
      I know WR is a bigger need but Martellus Bennett is the best player on the board.
      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
        I know WR is a bigger need but Martellus Bennett is the best player on the board.
        I think they can find a good TE in 2009 or 2010 when Gonzalez decides to retire. Jordy Nelson is pretty good value early 3rd. I could see him as a mid second round pick, above some of the smaller receivers like Earl Bennett and Andre Caldwell.
        - Also known as Dan.
        - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

Walter, I've been following your mock for a few months now and I've found it to be easily the best on the web but I have one major question about your newest update. One of the things I have loved about your mock is how much respect you have given Vernon Gholston, who I believe is a better prospect than Chris Long. Given that Jared Allen is gone now, why do you think the Chiefs would take Sedrick Ellis over Vernon Gholston if he were still on the board? I know they have Tamba Hali but they really don't have anyone else along that line so I would think they would take the best defensive line prospect. In my mind, Gholston is obviously the better prospect of the two.

R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
          HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

TE Joey Haynos, Maryand
            can pick him up in 7th. the guy's 6'8 and he played basketball. He's also a weight room freak.
            Future Chiefs
            Rey Maualuga, Paul Kruger, Jonathan Luigs, Javon Ringer, Augustus Parrish, Sammie Lee Hill, Mike Wallace, Kevin Ellison, Dallas Reynolds, Brice McCain, Jon Cooper, Dan Gronkowski, Willie VanDeSteeg, Antonio Dixon, JaMarko Simmons

Comment

Originally posted by odendin View Post
              TE Joey Haynos, Maryand
              can pick him up in 7th. the guy's 6'8 and he played basketball. He's also a weight room freak.
              He's also a tree. No talent, no skill, not athleticism.
              2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Originally posted by MMONTERO View Post
                Walter, I've been following your mock for a few months now and I've found it to be easily the best on the web but I have one major question about your newest update. One of the things I have loved about your mock is how much respect you have given Vernon Gholston, who I believe is a better prospect than Chris Long. Given that Jared Allen is gone now, why do you think the Chiefs would take Sedrick Ellis over Vernon Gholston if he were still on the board? I know they have Tamba Hali but they really don't have anyone else along that line so I would think they would take the best defensive line prospect. In my mind, Gholston is obviously the better prospect of the two.
                Correct me if I am wrong KC plays a 4-3. Sounds + looks like Long is a better 4-3 DE than Gholston, who will be a ProBowl OLB in a 3-4.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stmiller View Post
                  Correct me if I am wrong KC plays a 4-3. Sounds + looks like Long is a better 4-3 DE than Gholston, who will be a ProBowl OLB in a 3-4.
                  Long is gone at #2 in Walter's mock, which I agree with. If the Rams take Dorsey over Long they should be shot.

R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
                  HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

Working...
                  X