Jason Taylor for a First-Rounder?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jason Taylor for a First-Rounder?

I heard on ESPN radio today that the Dolphins are shopping Jason Taylor for a first-round pick. I personally don't think he's worth anything more than a third-round selection. He's getting old and probably has two years of solid production left at most.

R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
    HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

wouldnt shock me if the skins did it
    Philadelphia Eagles - One.Team.Dream.City

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MMONTERO View Post
      I heard on ESPN radio today that the Dolphins are shopping Jason Taylor for a first-round pick. I personally don't think he's worth anything more than a third-round selection. He's getting old and probably has two years of solid production left at most.
      It would only be a late 1st rounder, and none of those teams (i.e. the successful ones) would be stupid/desperate enough to fall for it. I would agree that a 3rd is the best value he would present at this stage in his career.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyp View Post
        It would only be a late 1st rounder, and none of those teams (i.e. the successful ones) would be stupid/desperate enough to fall for it. I would agree that a 3rd is the best value he would present at this stage in his career.
        dont tempt the redskins..
        Philadelphia Eagles - One.Team.Dream.City

sigpic

Comment

Well, he is the best player on the first winless team to win a game in the regular season.

Comment

The Redskins wouldn't do it. They have their eyes set on a wide receiver so that Jim Zorn's offense won't be totally irrelevant.

R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
            HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

The Dolphins are delusional if they think they can get a first for Taylor.
              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

I could see them using him to trade back into the first packaged with the 32nd pick.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                  The Dolphins are delusional if they think they can get a first for Taylor.
                  couldn't agree more, i wouldn't give up anything more than a 4th for a 34 yr old DE who you would be lucky if you got 2 years out of, and could pull a Jake Plummer and retire the second he is traded since heh has said he doesn't want to play anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                  X