• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extremely interesting trade rumor

Saint Louis receives: #10 overall pick & LT Jamaal Brown
    New Orleans receives: #2 overall pick and will draft Glenn Dorsey

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/10797100

I can't see this happening because left tackles are rare, and it makes no sense to trade away your best defensive linemen.

What do you guys think?
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

It's intriguing that's for sure. I honestly think this would be a horrible move for both teams but the Saints really want Dorsey. I think the Rams are happy where they are though and I think the Saints would have to offer more than that to pry them out.

R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
    HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

I hope this happens and Dorsey's knees give out.

Comment

Jammal Brown was an all pro LT i think 2 years ago and is still one of the best. This would be a steal for the rams. They would fix their number 2 need which is left tackle, and still have a pick for derrick harvey at number 10.

Comment

No chance. Saints will win based on their ability to move the ball aka protect Brese, so trading their best Olineman makes no sense. DT is a low value position in the NFC South, no one has an elite run game between the tackles. Besides Ellis could make it to #10. I hope they do it, GO BUCS!

Comment

Originally posted by bucsfan333 View Post
            I hope this happens and Dorsey's knees give out.
            What is wrong with his knees????

Are you referring to his stress fracture in his lower leg?
            Browns fan since 1961.....(semper-fi)

Comment

If it turns out to be true, huge steal for the Rams.

Comment

This was on First Take and it wouls be a bad move. The Saints want their Offense to stay a thyreat but already lost Faine and now are shopping Brown. The Saints offense has already taken a step backward, I hope it doesnt try to make a running leap off a cliff with many jagged rocks below.
                If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Working...
                X