X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL Rams Voting on No. 2 Pick

From Rotoworld
    http://www.rotoworld.com/content/pla...rt=NFL&id=4661

The Rams reportedly may end up taking a vote as an organization to determine who their pick will be at No. 2 overall.
    By most accounts, the club is undecided between Glenn Dorsey and Chris Long. It's believed new VP of personnel Bill Devaney wants Long, while the defensive staff craves Dorsey. It'll come down to who thinks Adam Carriker can move back to end full time. We suspect Jim Haslett would know best.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Walter, I think together we could run an NFL team better than some of these jokes.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

I agree, though we probably would run out of time on Draft Day arguing about stuff lol
      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

I saw this news too and laughed
        WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
        Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Oh my. I feel sorry for them.
          If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
          Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

They'll probably just trade down with Atlanta. Saves them the trouble of having to decide, which, for the Rams, would be very helpful.

R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
            HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
              Walter, I think together we could run an NFL team better than some of these jokes.
              No kidding. A vote??? Thats what thousands of dollars in scouting gets you to??? A vote??

Comment

xpert team management imo

Rorshach's Journal

Comment

Bill Devaney just reported on Sports Center that they know who they're going to pick, and that "Adam Carriker can play all over the defensive line" and "that played a big part in our decision"

Comment

Working...
                  X