Clear All

• Woodrift
    replied
    Thought it was supposed to be moss

Leave a comment:

• jimmyp
    replied
    Originally posted by NoNonsenseCoach View Post
    Reportedly it's a tribute thing, but Favre will be listed as a free agent lol
    That'd suck, it'd be like Al Wilson in the 08 game, his OVR was still like 88 or 90 so a team would ALWAYS sign him, even though he didn't play a down all season.

Leave a comment:

• NoNonsenseCoach
    replied
    Reportedly it's a tribute thing, but Favre will be listed as a free agent lol

Leave a comment:

• MMONTERO
    replied
    Originally posted by vbsiena24 View Post
    But...how is the Madden jinx going to effect Brett Favre? He's retired and all.
    Well then I think we can all agree Favre picked the right time to retire.

Leave a comment:

• that1guy54
    replied
    Originally posted by jimmyp View Post
    Well, Matt Ryan graces the cover of NCAA 09 for PS3, not a lot of surprise there.
    Are there different players on the covers of NCAA 09 for different consoles?

Leave a comment:

• jimmyp
    replied
    Well, Matt Ryan graces the cover of NCAA 09 for PS3, not a lot of surprise there.

Leave a comment:

• jimmyp
    replied
    Does this mean that if you play MNF against GB the commentators spend ages talking about how the new QB isn't BRETT FAVRE OMG OMG OMG BRETT FAVRE!!!

Leave a comment:

• that1guy54
    replied
    I like that Brett Favre is on the Madden cover.

I thought it was either going to be him or Adrian Peterson. Peterson would have probably been the most popular choice but Brett deserved it.
    Last edited by that1guy54; 04-25-2008, 06:43 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Luke #28
    replied
    I think it is a great idea. This is for all his hard work and commitment to the league!

Leave a comment:

• Blazedestin
    replied
    Originally posted by Drumsteroo View Post
    He unretires because rogers sucks, then suffers some terrible injury that cripples him for life. Now he cant walk, so instead of Wrangler commercials, he is hocking the scooter store.
    I agree with this, but instead of it because Rodgers sucks, he does well enough that Brett Favre thinks that Green Bay will forget about him eventually.

Leave a comment:

• Tango
    replied
    Originally posted by vbsiena24 View Post
    maybe the plants at his farm wont grow as much as before

Leave a comment:

• Drumsteroo
    replied
    He unretires because rogers sucks, then suffers some terrible injury that cripples him for life. Now he cant walk, so instead of Wrangler commercials, he is hocking the scooter store.

Leave a comment:

• Vbsiena
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Tango
    replied
    i thinks its a great idea

i mean favre gave so much to the nfl and played for so many years that he just deserves to be on the cover

Leave a comment:

• princefielder28
    replied
    John Madden finally got his love on the cover for the 20 year anniversary.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X