X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Official 2008 NFL Draft Thread

W00T!!!! D-Day is here!

I wanted to start the official thread. Let's talk draft!
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

let's talk nfl draft. "d-day" and "draft" means something like invading france, to me.

Comment

As much as I hate to admitt it RB Felix Jones has risen on my Draft Board the last three weeks. The more I hear, the more I like. Right now I have him tied for my #3 Running Back With Darren McFadden. McFadden hasnt fallen but Jones has come up.
      If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
      Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Hey, not a bad Idea Star. Bet they have good wine. We copuld even give them a team for 09.
        If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
          As much as I hate to admitt it RB Felix Jones has risen on my Draft Board the last three weeks. The more I hear, the more I like. Right now I have him tied for my #3 Running Back With Darren McFadden. McFadden hasnt fallen but Jones has come up.
          Are you Todd McShay?

Comment

What draft are you talking about?
            Oh and Joey, DMAC>>>>>Jones. Thats like comparing Adrian Peterson and Jerrious Norwood.

Comment

Brian Baldinger thinks Jones>McFadden

http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn...c.php?t=335333

Comment

ESPN just said that the Rams are taking Chris Long. Smart pick imo.
                Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

i am at the DRAFT!!!

Comment

lol they have wifi bulldog?

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                      Are you Todd McShay?
                      WHAT! That oversized Nerf! Hell no! I just dont like McFadden. He is overrated as hell. He will be great with a team that has another back Capable of going up the middle or if he goes to a team that can spread the field. I just don't see it happening. I have had very few blunders when analyzing talent. However one of those blunders was Kobe Bryant. So I'm not perfect by anymeans. I AM NO TODD MCSHAY!

In other news ESPN Reports the Rams plan to take DE/OLB Chris Long #2 Overall.

Comment

All this excitement built up, can't wait to relax on the couch.

Comment

Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
                          WHAT! That oversized Nerf! Hell no! I just dont like McFadden. He is overrated as hell. He will be great with a team that has another back Capable of going up the middle or if he goes to a team that can spread the field. I just don't see it happening. I have had very few blunders when analyzing talent. However one of those blunders was Kobe Bryant. So I'm not perfect by anymeans. I AM NO TODD MCSHAY!

In other news ESPN Reports the Rams plan to take DE/OLB Chris Long #2 Overall.
                          Naw ur Todd because you are doing a lot of hearing and not basing your evaluation on your own opinion.

Comment

Yea let's do this thing!
                            WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                            Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

NFL Network's Adam Schefter reports that among Chad Johnson, Anquan Boldin, and Roy Williams, Williams is the most likely to be traded Saturday.
                              WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                              Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Working...
                              X